2 | Sorry, but No.

"...Because enough's enough, we're done! You told me think about it, well I did..."

-King For A Day, Pierce the Veil

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

Izuku went through the memories of his father as he just spat out some lyrics. He had passed away when Izuku was young, and Inko would never tell him anything about the mysterious male. All he knew was that he asked Izuku to be a hero, and even though Izuku didn't understand at the time, he thought he knew now.

Inko had wanted Izuku to be a doctor, and Izuku had went along with it since forever to fulfill his mother and fathers wishes. It's what he wanted, and now he was in high school trying to make that a reality. Izuku was set, and nobody could sway him.

"...He said son when, you grow up, would you be, the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?" Izuku thought for a minute before thinking of the next verse.

"Because one day... I'll leave you... A phantom... To lead you in the summer..." Izuku stopped to a moment, unable to think of anything else to add. He grabbed a notebook and wrote down what he had so far.

"Alright, to lead you in the summer... God what did he say again? C'mon Izuku..." Izuku thought out loud, becoming a bit stressed that he let this crucial memory fade so easily.

Suddenly, the freckled teen placed his hands on the keys, and finished by singing: "To join the Black Parade..."

Perfect... But... I really shouldn't stay much longer... Izuku thought, packing up his notebook. He usually didn't either down lyrics, but he felt this time it was important.

"Nice voice you got there. You in band or choir of somethin'?" A deep voice asked, and Izuku snapped his head up to see Dynamight, otherwise known as Katsuki Bakugo, the lead of Ground Zero. Izuku wanted to die right there being in his presence.

"Uh... No, I'm not. Just fooling around." Izuku replied, standing up and situations his backpack on one shoulder.

"Well... If your ever interested in join a band, I need a lead singer." Katsuki mentioned with a smirk, thinking the little nerd would say "yes" immediately. C'mon! Ground Zero is the biggest and most popular thing to talk about in all of UA! Everyone wanted to be a Detonator, which is all the band members. How could this nerd say-

"No. I... Sorry, I can't. I have way more important things to get to, which includes getting out of here for the evening. Sorry but... C'ya." Izuku stated, pushing past the black-clad drummer. Katsuki looked a bit offended. Yeah, there was kids who didn't like Ground Zero, but very far and few in between. Either way, none of them would deny a chance of success like that.

"Oi c'mon that was fucking amazing what you just did! We need you!" Katsuki yelled, watching as the greenette walked towards the exit not too far away. Izuku turned to face the blonde. "Look, I'm sorry but no. I'm not really meant for that... Whatever you do sort of thing."

Izuku walked home, feeling the nice breeze of the air conditioning run over his skin and through his thick curls. Summer was coming soon, and the setting sun had no mercy this evening.

"Izuku, please don't be late like that again! You know all that piano playing and singing is silly, you have more important things to focus on! Now get upstairs and start your homework, okay? Dinner will be ready soon." Inko Midoriya instructed as she peeked her head out from the kitchen. "Yes mom." Izuku ran up the stairs, plopping down on his bed, starting his homework. Despite hating it, he only had his one goal: success, and making his parents proud. It was great motivation and Izuku was able to finish in 20 minutes, right on time for dinner.

After eating, Izuku was right back in his room, studying.

What a nerd.

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

Short chapter, some of them will be. Do you guys want word counts for each chapter?

Please vote if your enjoying this so far.