12 | Made It

"You keep eternity, give us the radio, deploy the battery, We're taking back control. Engage the energy, light up the effigy, No chance to take it slow. By now I'm sure you know, know, know, know, know, know... Get up and go!"

-Planetary Go!, MCR

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

(pretty sure I edited this?)

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

The band practiced for their upcoming concert all weekend, eventually giving in to the summer heat. For them, it sucked to stop playing, but it also meant school was ending soon.

It also meant the UA Elections were coming closer and closer.

Once Monday had come around, Ground Zero had all the attention on them, mostly a ton of chatter and fangirls they could ignore.

But for it being Izuku's first time with attention like this, he absorbed every word. Some even had the nerve to apologize.

But there was one not so happy face that caught his attention: Ochako.

His smiled wavered, but he eventually ended up smirking at her and continuing on to his locker.

Since it was the last week of school, testing was this week, and for the students, that meant the Elections had to wait.

Izuku watched as the clock slowly ticked by. He was mentally drained along with every student in the classroom as they just completed their finals. The near end of the day was so close...

RINGGG!

Finally, the bell rang and everyone sprung from their seats. Now the real day would start.

Izuku found the rest of the band, and settled for a table in the cafeteria. The student council was hosting this year as always.

Momo Yaoyorozu, head of the council, stood on top of a table where everyone could see. The students stopped to look up to her, hearing the sound of her heels resonate on the plastic-y wood-like surface.

"Alrighty everyone! It's that time of year again for UA's Student Elections!" She announced, gaining cheers, shouts, and claps throughout the whole cafeteria.

She smiled, and then began speaking again. "This year will work the same as every other year. Go to a table, pick a club on the computer screen, and move onto the next. You all know the drill, so let the voting commence! Results will be announced tomorrow at the same time today after testing!"

The teens flooded each table, which was occupied by a member of the yearbook club. UA took the voting very seriously, especially for third-years. Shit got real.

By shit getting real, that means fistfights breaking out as people argued over voting like how one club were best at jokes or some random crap that. There was only one voting poll that everyone wanted to know the answer to. UA students in clubs competed for one title all year...

'Most Likely to Be Successful After High School'

Some people just joined clubs to own this title one day, as it was a three-year social status fight to claim it as it was only available for third-years.

Now you may be thinking, how would you pass out awards for 'Best Musicians' or 'Best Artists' or something? Well, UA had more than just one music club, and there were more bands than just Ground Zero. There were a few art clubs, and a few robotics teams too.