Captian Caviar x Singer!Reader

[So uhhhh.

It's been a while. Again.

So sorry bout these taking forever, but I got school and like 10 other projects. So splitting time up between all of it ain't exactly easy. Plus I procrastinate a lot so that doesn't help.

But uhhh, I really don't got much to say here. Just hope you enjoy.

@HappyJuice34
—————————————————————————

The day was beautiful. The scent of the ocean filled the air, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was wonderful, and on the empty seashore, you got the urge to sing.

"Dearest... you are my dearest! Kawasu, yume no Prism. Mebuku, neirotachi ga orinasu. Koko wa Sanctuary."

You felt elated as you sang. Singing in front of others was way too embarrassing, but alone? You couldn't ask for anything more than to just sing one of your favorite songs out to the ocean.

"Hitotsu, hitotsu fureta! Hitotsu, hitotsu daiji ni."

As you sang, you never noticed another cookie arriving at the seaside. Neither did you hear him walk up to you. It wasn't until he stood by your side and started singing with his soothing, deep voice did you even realize he was there.

"Sunda, mizu kagami wa mirai e, watashitachi wo utsusu."

"A-ack!" You exclaimed, jumping a bit. It took a bit to register, but almost right away you knew who it was.

Your husband, Captain Caviar Cookie.

"Ah, did I scare ya, dear?" Captain Caviar asked with a bit of a laugh.

"A-a little..." You admitted, your cheeks red from embarrassment. "How much of that did you hear..?"

"Just a bit. But seriously, I don't know why ya hide yer voice. It's really beautiful, ya know?"

"Cavi... it might be a bit silly, but singing in front of others is just way too embarrassing for me. I just, can't bring myself to do it..."

"Ah, we'll there's not much we can do about that. But while we're here, do ya mind singing another one for me? I know ya don't like to sing in front of others, but yer voice is so beautiful, I want to hear more."

"I-" You hesitated for a minute. On one hand, you've always hated and never been able to sing to anyone except yourself. But on the other hand, Captain Caviar just had a sort of aura around him that could make anyone feel comfortable around him. After a bit, you made your choice.

"I'll be happy to sing another song for you."

Captain Caviar smiled as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and gave you a gentle smile. You smiled back before inhaling, getting ready to start singing again.

"Kagero ga yurayura yureteru. Shizumu taiyo wo mitsume nagara kangaeteta."

——————————————————————————

[Songs used:

Sanctuary by Roselia

If in August by Poppin'Party]