Chapter 19

A/N

Sorry guys that I haven't been updating so I promise to make this chapter long. Also there is going to be some romance in this chapter. So I hope you like this chapter.

Sips: Samantha do we have to stay here?

Me: Of course you don't and you guys need to stop breaking down the wall!!!

Samantha POV

I stand up and walk downstairs to see Seto reading one of my spell books. "Hey Seto." I said as I walked into the room.

"Hey Samantha. Where did you get this book?" Seto asked.

"I got it from when I was sneaking around the neather when I was younger." I replied.

"That's neat so I'm guessing this is one of the reasons HE'S hunting you down?" Seto said emphasizing he.

"Yeah it is one of the reasons." I said. Seto nods.

"I think this should go to Rachel when she decides to believe me. I need a truth potion," I said.

"Why do you need one Samantha?" Seto asked.

"So I can tell Rachel the truth, and only the truth," I said.

"Oh ok well follow me to my room," Seto said before going to his room.

I followed Seto to his room, before we got there we ran into Jerome. "Hey Jerome," I said. He passed us without answering. "Ok Samantha wait out here while I get the potion for you," Seto said.

"Ok," I said.

Seto came back and gave me the potion. "Seto your going to have to wake up Rachel pretty soon," I said.

"Alright Samantha, when should I wake her?" Seto asked.

"Probably after Kylee arrives," I said.

"Alright I'll do it then but for now I'll have some of my magic wards off of her so she wakes up at that time," Seto said.

"Alright then that's the plan," I said.

A/N

This book is under editing and im deleting things that I think don't fit in with the story line at all.