Chapter 15

A/N

Hey guys I'm back with a new chapter this time with Lewis and Simon. I will try to update faster but because school is going on right now updates are slow and now on with the chapter.

Lewis POV

"Simon come on we have to hurry or we won't make it to Samantha's apartment before dark!" I yelled at the dwarf. 

"Don't worry Lewis we'll be fine remember i can just dig us a hole to sleep for the night and I have extra glass," Simon said to try to calm me down. 

"Fine but remember we don't have much time before the war starts," I said to Simon. 

"How do you know that we don't have much time?" Simon asked me. 

"I know because red stone used to not exist in the real world. Also you're a dwarf and I'm a space man," I explained to Simon, "Hold on I'm getting a call from Samantha."

S-Samantha L- Me

L- Hey Samantha

S- Where are you guys? You were supposed to be here hours ago

L- I know, but Simon isn't moving as fast as he used to

S- Why what happened?

L- He was turned into a dwarf and I was turned into a space man

S- Like your minecraft skins?

L- Yes, like our minecraft skins

S- LOL I'll come and pick you guys up

L- OK

S- Just to warn you ahead to time I'll be flashing over to you guys in my car

L- Ok I'll tell Simon. See you when you get here bye

S- Bye

I get off the phone to tell Simon that Samantha is on her way to pick us up when I see a zombie spawn behind him. "Simon look out behind you," I yelled as I pull out my bow to shoot the damn zombie dead. 

"SHIT!!" Simon yelled as I shot my bow at the zombie. The zombie de spawned after i shot it right in the head. "Head shot!!" Simon yelled. 

"Man you are getting pretty handy with that bow of yours Lewis," Samantha said right behind me. 

"Shit you scared me the crap out of me," I yelled. 

"I know that is what happened to me when Duncan and Rythian showed up at my apartment," Samantha explained. "Now let's get to the car now before we are zombie chow." Samantha yelled really loudly. 

"OK let's go," Simon sayed as Samantha grabbed our hands and flashed us to her car. 

"Well let's get going then," Samantha said while getting in the driver's seat. I get in the passenger seat while Simon gets in the back seat. Samantha starts up the car and it starts flying? 

"Samantha did you put a spell on your car?" I asked Samantha. 

"Yes I put a spell on my car. How else would we be able to get around town without running into mobs at night?" Samantha said/ asked. 

"Good point but what about during the day?" I asked Samantha. 

"Its like a normal car during the day," Samantha explained. 

"Wow that is so cool almost as cool as being a dwarf," Simon yelled.

"You always say that when you here something cool like that but except that a flying car is a lot more cooler than being a dwarf," Samantha said.