Chapter 11

A/N
Me: sorry for not updating for a while the guys-
Adam- Sam! The pizza's here!*breaks down the walls* get off that computer or else!
Me: do you WANT to go to the squid dimension?
Adam: I'll get you your pizza. leaves room
Me: yes... Mwahahahaha!

Alex POV

I was looking at these people/hybrids training and it looked kind of fun so i decide to walk over to them. "Hey Samantha there is a random person coming over here," I heard Adam yell at one of his generals. 

"Ok everyone get in to fun picnic mode now or they will see us using our powers," I heard Samantha yell. Little do they know I am an enderdragon hybrid and I have other powers that is ice, water, and air. As i walk up to them they were still setting up their fake picnic. 

"Hey Adam its good seeing you again since minecon," I said. 

"Oh its you Alex I didn't know it was you until you came up to us," Adam said.

"Well I was just letting you know that I'm an Ender Dragon Hybrid and I can control Ice, Water, and Air. Also I know what all of you guys are but i don't know who you guys are," I said. 

Well I'm Samantha, thats Ty, Quinten, Ian, Seto, Jacob, Dykota, Jason, Mitch, Jerome, and Dandon. We are working on a plan to get rid of H-e-r-o-b-r-i-n-e and train to fight him and the reason i spelt his name is because he can find me and Seto very easily," Samantha said.

Samantha POV

"Ok Alex but we should get back to training and Im having the yogs come done here to the U.S. so if your a Yognau(gh)t just be prepared for them to get here in a couple of days. Lets get back to training," I said

~~~~~~~~~~~Le time skip because i can so dont kill me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at our apartment (yes an apartment They can't go back to the teamcrafted house because of the house being a danger) we just rest and then we start recording. I wonder how our fans will react when we decide to tell them about our powers/being hybrids. "Hey Adam when are we going to tell them why the lack of videos?" I asked. 

"Idk Sam I just don't know when we are going to tell them but i know when I'm going to tell them about who I really am," Adam said. 

"I think we all know when we are all going to tell our fans about who we really are,!" Mitch exclaimed. 

"Im just worried about what they would think of us after we tell and how they would react," I yelled. 

"The last time someone found out what I am they ratted me out to the government," Dandon yelled. 

"Ok lets stop yelling before our neighbor hear our conversation," I said.

Seto POV

"I don't think any of us should reveal who we really are because of what Dandon said that he was ratted out to the government. We should think about the consequences before we tell our fans about our dark secret," I said to everyone.

Alex POV

"Seto is right I was training one day when I was caught by humans that were afraid that I would kill them so they tried to kill me. There is a reason that I'm going to help you guys for one in the sky army so I'm going to get some of my friends to help if I can find a way to contact them without being found by h-e-r-o-b-r-I-n-e. And yes to answer all of your questions he's been trying to get me to join him for a while now. I'm sick and tired of being hunted down oh and Samantha your lil sis is coming to see you in a few months," I said. 

"Wait my sister from when I was 8 that I tried to save from the horrible night that I had to escape my parents house?" Samantha asked. 

"Yes Samantha I know who your lil sis is because I used to keep an eye on you guys when you were younger until you ran off like your brothers did," I explained. "Besides I know when she is coming I don't know when she will show up," I said. 

"Wait we have a lil sister!?!?!?" Seto and Jacob exclaimed at the same time. 

"*Sigh* I know I should have told you guys sooner but I just couldn't tell you," Samantha said.

Rythian POV

Ok I have all of my gear ready for the fight I know that Adam and Samantha are training hard to be prepared for the war I know that Duncan will be coming since he uses science mainly but he does use magic. I need to get there as soon as possible and I'm not going to take an air plane so I'm just going to teleport to Samantha. *TELEPORTS* "Hey Samantha I'm hear like you wanted me to," I said when I was right behind her. 

"Ahh! Rythian you scared me at least you just teleported to me let me show you to your room," Samantha said." Ok we are here this is your room your sharing it with Seto so be nice and Duncan will be here in a few minutes since he is here in America any ways but he has a room to himself," Samantha said. 

"Wait Duncan is already here in the country?" I asked myself. Hmm that means I have to be extra nice to him than I am when I'm in my home land.

A/N

Me: Hey guys Sorry for not updating for a while I kind of gotten busy with band camp and I'm trying not to freak out because I'm going in to high school this so I'm going to be a freshman.

Adam: Stop worrying everything is going to be fine

Me: Adam what did i say to you about the next time you interrupted me again

Adam: That you would send me to the squid dimension

ME: Yes and now ill see you again when i decide to bring you back now bye

Adam: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO wait a minute you cant do that Im your only legal guardian

Me: You think that I'm 18 so yeah bye Adam get teleported to the squid dimension Yes I'm free to write alone again happy dances so ill be doing a lot of playing around with the guys in my authors notes and when I'm updating and stuff with the separate authors notes from the story line comment below if you would want me to do it or not. Ok guys I'll see you guys next chapter love y'all so much and make sure to comment and vote my evil chaos army. ~ Sally