chapter 7

A/N

Sorry for the late update writers block is a bitch. So I hope you like this chapter.

Mitch- wait why do you get writers block Sam

Me- because I do it's like artist block where you don't have an idea to sketch but different where in my case I don't have in idea of what to type.

Samantha POV

Here is what I saw in my vision:

Third person:

"Hey guys where is Jason, Adam, Seto, and Samantha? Ty yells/asks. 

"I don't know but I think they went to go training some where," Mitch said

"Adam is that you?" Samantha asked. 

"Yes Sam it's me but where are we?" Adam asked. 

"I don't know but wherever we are we got to get home now," Seto said.

"I think we should go looking for them usually Samantha and Adam aren't gone for this long," Ty said worried. 

"Come one Ty loosen up I'm sure they will turn up eventually," Mitch said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of vision

Samantha POV

"I know that does not explain everything but that was all I saw in my vision. Oh and Jacob your a sorcerer so I think Seto should train you on how to use your powers properly and Adam you know how to tell when someone is ready to know if they have powers or not so you decide to tell them about it yourself," I said. 

"Ok now what are we going to do I know that hero b-r-I-n-e will return but when and how are the question that I don't want the answers to for a change," Seto said

Seto POV

"Ok guys I think it's time for us to return to the Teamcrafted house and yes I know I was kicked from team crafted but I need a place to stay," I say/explained." Adam can I speak with you I'm private for a moment? I asked Adam. 

"Sure what is it that you want to talk to be about," Adam asked. 

"I need to tell you that because your father will return that means we have to protect Samantha and Jacob from him," I explained. 

"But Seto why would they need protection?" Adam asked. 

"They need protection because they are in the most danger out of all of us and because thy are more powerful that your father but they are not ready to know yet and because Samantha and Jacob are my brother and sister," I explain to Adam. 

"Um Seto should we tell Samantha and Jacob that thy are related to each other? Adam asked. 

*Sigh* "I guess so. Samantha Jacob I have some news for you guys," I said. 

"Oh what kind of news? Both Samantha and Jacob asked together. 

"News that you might not like. You two are both related to me that's why Jacob has been able to keep contact with you Samantha but he doesn't use his telepathy enough to know how to use it properly so I'm guessing I'm going to be answer your questions now," I said.

"Seto why didn't you tell me this before we were seperated at the orphanage? Samantha asked. 

"I didn't tell you because you weren't ready for that kind of information yet," I said.

Ty POV

"Great I hear a voice in my head saying do you remember me from when you tried to escape your home?" I thought to myself. 

"Seto do you remember helping me escape my parents 4 years ago because I'm hearing a voice in my head asking if I remember who tried to stope from escaping?" I asked/thought to Seto. 

"Yeah and the person who tried to stop you from escaping was Adams father," Seto replied back to me the same way that I asked him. 

"Guys I have to go home and pack my stuff and I think everyone should do the same I'll buy a new house away from here because this place brings back to many memories of how I got captured by Adams father and how I escaped him," I said before I teleport back to the house.

A/N

Ok guys i don't know how long this chapter is because I'm using my moms phone to update and please comment on who I should add to the book and what kind of relationships should be put in this book and which youtubers should be added to this story and u love all of my readers so much hope y'all are enjoying so far

Jacob - I love how you made me and Seto your brothers I thought you weren't going to say anything about that

Me - Jacob it just a book it's not real to you but dr me it's real by cause I'm wrighting it so quit bugging or I will lock you away like I did with Mitch and the others in a cave until in done righting this book understand