chapter 6

Samantha POV

"Yes I know that you think it's impossible that he is real but Adam, Seto, I know that he is real for the fact that he is Adam's father. I'm sorry Adam but since these are our friends they have a right to know what I mean ok. Herobrine has returned to get revenge on Seto and I so I have been getting these weird visions about what is going to happen. Jacob you should know what I mean because we use to train together when we were just little kids now we have to grow up faster than any other sorcerer or sorceress should. Quinten, Ian, Jerome, and Jason I'm a sorceress I have powers like Seto and Adam but different because I can do a lot of things with out a wand and I can heel really fast. Ok now that you all know what I am capable of now I have to leave with my brother," I said.

Ty POV

"But Samantha why would you have to leave with your brother when you have us to help you with this problem?" I asked.

"Because Ty, Seto and I ] would be putting you in danger and I love all of you guys and Adam your going to have to leave in a couple of days," Sam said. 

"Samantha it won't work like that because we all would be in danger no matter what and I should know because herobrine is still after me," I yelled. 

"Ty I didn't know that but I did know that you were an enderdragon,"Samantha and Adam said in sync.

A/N

Hey guy sorry for the short chapter but I'm still on vacation with my family I had a chance I update today so I took it and well here it is hope you like it but I will make these chapters longer than they are in the future