Chapter 2

Samantha POV

"Hey guys, who's going to be my dad? I ask. 

"Well Samantha, we thought of you choosing on who should be your dad!"Adam explains. 

"Well then.... ADAM, I CHOOSE YOU! To be my dad." I say, laughing a little. "Well now Dad, what should we do first?" I asked Adam. 

"Well I think maybe we should tell our subs all about the adoption stuff!!" Adam suggests, looking at me.

" Sure!" I yell, grabbing my camera. I start to record with my usual intro "Hey guys, it's Samantha or Sally as my old subs know me as Sally. I'm going to be using my real name in my videos for a bit. You all are maybe wondering about who adopted me! Well guys, would you like to say hi ?" I ask them as I point my camera towards them. "Hey doods it Mitch! Hey guys it's Ty! hey there recruits it's Sky!, hey guys, Jerome here! Hello there stars it's Jason! Hey guys, what's up its SSundee, Hey guys, it's the fish! hey I'm not a fish I'm an amphibian!"Quinten yells as I continue recording. "So these are the people who adopted me! They gave me the choice of who my dad is and I chose sky as my dad! If you're new to being an EvilChaoser,be sure to hit that subscribe button with your most powerful weapon! And Byyyeee!!" I upload this video to YouTube and walk back to the room everyone was.

"Now we can live stream!!!!!!"Adam yells. 

"Wait, we're going to live stream about you guys adopting me?!!" I ask. 

"Yesh. Now. Going live in three, two ,one ! Hey guys sky here and we are streaming about who we adopted! Samantha would you come over here please!"Adam says.

Adam POV

Samantha comes over to me and the chat explodes with 'wow you adopted sallyevilchoas that is so cool!' she will be more famous now than she ever was!'Hey guys would you like to explain to the fans on how we ended up adopting Samantha?' "Now recruits, remember how I always say to kill squids? Well now we have a new recruit to train! Meet up on this server and I'll give you all my skype in a minute."

Authors note

I updated again I just needed to keep my mind occupied for a little while and stry if it's short I'm a night person so by