Chapter 5

Samantha POV

I still can't believe I haven't told any of my friends about my powers yet except for Adam, Ty, and Mitch. I really need to see Dykota my best friend in the whole world we haven't seen each other ever since i went into the orphanage. I go to call her up when the door bell is rang. I go to answer the door and there standing there was Dykota. "Dykota!!!" I screamed. "Your hear I haven't seen you since i went into the orphanage," I said excitedly.  

"I know silly i came here to see you now lets go shopping and go get you some proper clothes to wear," Dykota said.

"Dad I'm going to the mall with my best friend you have my phone # call if you need anything," I yelled. I wonder if i could get her together with one of the guys," I thought to myself. "Hey Dykota do you have a crush on anyone from teamcrafted?" I ask Dykota before leaving my house. 

"Well i have a crush on SSundee," Dykota said. 

"Ian get your as out here now your going shopping with my best friend and I," I yelled. 

"Alright I'll get my keys," Ian yells back. 

"Alright we will get in your car now," I yell. 

"Uh Samantha why did you ask Ian to come with us?" Dykota asks. 

"I asked because Ian is SSundee," I reply back to Dykota.

" OMG thank thank thank you Samantha your the bestest friend anyone could ever have," Dykota said as we get into Ian's car.

       Ty POV

"I wish I was going shopping with Samantha. How am I going to tell Adam that I love her? I know I promised him that I wouldn't cut anymore also but I still do it," I thought to myself. As i was about to go into the bathroom to cut myself again Samantha came running in through the door screaming my name in my head I teleported to her immediately. "What is it Samantha and why are you crying?" I asked. 

"I-I'm crying because I had a horrible vision that I don't ever want to happen and it's happened before," Samantha said. 

"What was the vision about Samantha, you can tell me," I said to her as Adam teleports here.

"What the fuck Ty why is my daughter crying," Adam yells.

"Adam i think you should let Samantha explain to everyone about what she saw," I say as I saw Seto teleport to Samantha and asker what is wrong. "Seto why are you here?" I asked Seto. 

"I'm here because Samantha is my sister and she is horrified by the vision we both had, and its going to happen again right Adam," Seto says. 

"Yes it will happen again Ty we are having a team meeting as soon as we get back to the house Ian you and Dykota will have to be there to. Samantha call up Jacob he needs to know also," Adam says. As we were all about teleport back to the house  something isn't right i have to tell Adam, Samantha, Seto, Ian, And Dykota that the meeting has to be here at the mall. 

"Guys we have to teleport everyone that is at the house here now I'll explain later," I said 

              Samantha POV

"Adam Ty is right we have to stay, we have no choice, it is for everyone's saftey," Isaid as I take out my wand and I flash everyone that is out at the house. "Guys Seto and I have to explain that something bad is about to happen. Guys Adam's dad has returned," I said

A/N

 Samantha-Yay for cliff hangers   

Jacob - boo cliff hangers

Ty- Why do you not like cliff hangers they are cool

Samantha- Quit breaking down the wall i need space to think about what to write

Mitch- Can i break down the wall

Samantha- No No one is allowed to break down that wall