chapter 21

A/N

hey guys Im back with another chapter hope you guys like it and on with the chapter

Ivoree POV

"Ok guys now that Samantha explained to you about what he can do so we need to train right now so we are used to fighting without light," I said before Samantha teleported us to the training grounds. "Damn Samantha this place hasn't changed since the last time we fought against you know who,"  I said as I looked around.

"I know Ivoree but remember no distractions and we have some company," Samantha said as she pointed out a couple of creepers.

"Don't worry I'll shoot them with my bow," Mitch said.

"Nah i got this," I said as I run at them. "You ready to die bitches?" I said as I quickly slayed them as Mitch watches totally in love. 

"Damn Ivoree was hot slaying those creepers," I read Mitch's thoughts at that exact moment. I blush before everyone went to train I decided to talk to Samantha in private. 

"Hey Samantha can I talk to you in private?" I asked.

"Sure what do you need Ivoree?" Samantha and asked.

"What is our game plan for the war?" I asked.

"I don't know yet but one of us is going to die during the big fight," Samantha said.

Samantha POV

"Now all we need is Kylee to show up so I can talk to Rachel," I thought to myself. I watched as everyone trained for the big war.  I sigh as the sun comes up and everyone looks around a bit tired and wore out from fighting all the mobs that came out during the night. "Are we ready to head back home?" I asked.

"Yes we are," They all said tiredly.

"Alright then lets go," I said before teleporting everyone home. I sat down on the couch ready to sleep when there was a banging on the door. I stood up and looked out the window only to see no one there. "What was that about?" I asked myself.

🎉 You've finished reading Adopted by Teamcrafted (A YouTuber Fanfiction) [Discontinued Indefinitely] 🎉