Chapter 18

A/N

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter and I'm adding Lyvier His nickname is Glacier He is 13

Sips: Samantha why cant I leave?

Me: Because you tied me up in the authors note in the last chapter!!

Sips: You suck

Me: Why thank you

Lyvier POV

"I just saw some guys walk out of this house I suppose they are with Samantha but where is she?" I asked my self so I flew down as soon as they were gone. I know that I shouldn't be here yet but I couldn't help but wonder what is fucking going on. I knock on the door.

"I'm coming." Samantha called from inside the house and answered the door. "Lyvier what are you doing here so early?" She asked me.

"I'm here because I want to know what is going on," I said.

"Oh ok. Well the thing is that H-e-r-o-d-r-i-n-e is coming back and Dandon and I are trying to get the group back together so you in or not?" Samantha says/asks.

"I'm in. When should I start training?" I asked.

"First you have to get in here first," Samantha says.

"Ok," I said before walking into the house.

Samantha POV

I smiled when I saw Lyvier but he is early, I wasn't expecting him to show up till next week. "Dandon get your ass down here now." I yelled. "Alright alright I'm coming." Dandon said as he walks downstairs. "Guess who is here early." I say. "I'm guessing Lyvier." Dandon says. "That is correct and he is here to help us with the fight." I say proudly. Dandon nods.

"So that's about three people from our group that's back." Dandon says.

"Yep. Adam doesn't know this yet but I have some grave news about the fight, one of us is going to die and then h-e-r-o-b-r-i-n-e is going to redirect them and they will be on his side." I said sadly Dandon nods sadly.

"Yeah I know but lets hope that its not one of the most powerful people that we know and love." Dandon said.

I nod, "but that's all we can do right now is hope." I said. Ty walks up behind me and kisses the top of my head, I blushed. "Ty not right now we are discussing something's about the upcoming fight," I said.

"I know, but the discussion has to be with the rest of the generals," Ty said.

"We will discuss it in one of our meetings," I said

•••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hey guys here is chapter 18 sorry if it sucked. If you want me to do smut in the next chapter with Rythian and Dandon in the chapter please let me know in the comments and sorry that this chapter is short I'm writing this as I'm on my way to contest. As always I will see you guys in the next chapter bye.