Chapter 14

A/N

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating for a few days i was busy with band and i couldn't do anything on Saturday because i was in Denver city, Texas So here is the new chapter.

Kim POV

I just found out that Duncan is going to help Sally with a war and it looks like I'm going to be helping her again with the fight again. I just wish that she would stay out of trouble but I guess that this time it's not her fault. I'm going to have fun using my powers again it's sad that I've been keeping them from Duncan. Well it's time for me to go back to America to help my good friend and she prefers to be called Samantha now. "Hey Samantha it's me Kim I'm going to come over by teleporting I know that it kind of late telling you this but this is only for the war," I said to Samantha telepathically. 

"Ok but just letting you know you have to share a room with someone," Samantha said to me telepathically. 

"Ok ill be there in a second," I said to Samantha telepathically. *teleports* "Ok I'm here now were are you?" I asked Samantha telepathically. 

"Im right behind you," Samantha said. "OK you'll be sharing a room with me," Samantha said. 

"Why do we have to share rooms?" I asked Samantha. 

"We do't' have enough rooms for everyone and Duncan is the only one that doesn't have to share a room with anyone plus Rythian doesn't trust him enough to share a room with anyone," Samantha explained. 

"Alrighty then I just need to fix some things up in our room then," I said.

Samantha POV

Looks like Kim is about to settle into my room. Now what are we going to do I need to get more help to train all of the people who have powers now that didn't when we met they need to be ready when he returns completely. Right now he is slowly returning. First it was the shorter days, Then the mobs started spawning, and now red stone is more active than it used to. Im cutting it short this time. I thought to myself. 

"Samantha you should quit worrying about what is going to happen,". Rythian said to me quite calmly. 

"I know I shouldn't but I can't help it I don't think everyone will be ready for when he returns. Also I'm just not sure about what I'm going to do after the stupid war," I explained to Rythian. 

"Just try and be calm and hope for the best and on the plus side we have Lewis and Simon helping us for crying out loud I think we will do fine and also the worst thing that can happen is that one of us will be a prisoner of war," Rythian said trying to reassure me. 

"Ok I will try but I'm still going to have to train with you," I reply. 

"I know Samantha and remember you and Dandon start training with me tomorrow at dawn so be there or we start without you," Riythian said.

A/N
Hey guys if the chapter is to short I will write the best one longer and also if you want a new character in this book I will be more than happy to add a new one but I think you guys should give me the characters. I'll see you guys in the next chapter so by for now.