Chapter 4

Samantha POV

Ty just walked up to me and started kissing me all of a sudden. Then, I started to kiss him back. Ty backed away as soon as Adam's face began to get red with anger. I didn't want Adam to get mad at him for it. I also didn't want it to stop.... So I decided to teleport us back to the house. Ty and I in my room. Adam and Mitch down in the living room. Ty and I just stared into each others eyes, then we started kissing again. It felt like fireworks. Ty was asking for an entrance and I let him in. We fought for dominance and he won. He explored my entire mouth and i sucked on his tongue. Suddenly, Adam came into my room and we broke apart. Ty ran out of my room scared of what Adam would do to him. 

".....Samantha, can i see your arms?" Adam asks me. 

"Uhhmm.... I guess...Sure" I roll up my sleeves and reveal my scars from cutting while at the orphanage to him. I still do, just not as often.

"....Samantha..... did you cut?"Adam asks me quietly. I nod yes. "Samantha.... promise me that you won't ever cut again." He says, slightly stern, slightly pitiful. 

"I-I promise that I won't cut... Dad."I promise him. "Good.... I'm glad you're ok."Adam says then leaves. I sigh, wishing that kiss was longer.

Ty POV

Samantha teleported us to her room and we stared into each others eyes then we started kissing. I was asking her for an entrance when she let me in we fought for domance and i won i explored every inch of her mouth. then Adam came into the room and we broke apart from each other i decided to leave the room before i got yelled at by Adam. I have to check on Samantha now I wonder why Adam asked Samantha to roll up her sleeves. someone is knocking on the door downstairs i go down stairs and answer the door. Hello who are you? I ask the random person. Hello my name is Jacob Im samantha's friend can i come in. The boy says. Oh yes you may come in ill show you to her room in fact. I show Jacob to Samantha's room.

Jacob POV

I walk into Samantha's room and I saw that she is wearing long sleeves again. "Hey Samantha let me see your arms?"I asked Samantha as i walk into her room. She rolls up her sleeves and i gasped to see that she was cutting again even though she promised she wouldn't cut again. "Samantha you promised me that you wouldn't cut," I almost yell at her. 

"I-I know but I was depressed after you got adopted," Samantha explains. 

"Im so glad that you finally got adopted. Im surprised that Teamcrafted adopted you though. I was adopted by Seto and his girl friend so would you like to come over to my house sometime and play minecraft?" I ask Samantha. 

"I-I would love to since I haven't seen you I couple of years," Samantha said

A/N

Srry for the realy short chapter trying to get as much done before i go camping for the first week of june and i also have writers block