3

Harry

Watching Louis walk away was a difficult thing for Harry. In the alpha city many people gushed over him. Here however, he was treated as a nobody.

The walk back to his temporary home was quiet. The children that once were playing at the park were gone.

Entering the house the boy from prior was reading. Harry didn't bother to ask what he was reading. "You went to Endeavor...why" he asked.

"I was hungry" Harry asked. "We have food here, Nadine cooked to satisfy" he said. "You call your own mum by her first name" Harry asked. "Nadine isn't my mum she is a slut my dad married before I was born" He said.

"Do you hear yourself" Harry said. "Loud and clear" he said. "You think it's ok to talk like that about anyone" Harry said. "Absolutely I do" he said. Harry had to remember that this boy was using this as a tactic to get under his skin.

"Go tell daddy what I said...I'm sure he'd love to know what comes out of omegas mouths" he said. "With a mouth like that he'll be glad to stuff a bullet down your throat" Harry said. "I'm so scared..." he sarcastically said. 

Harry didn't want to get into a deeper fight. He retreated to his room. The home he was staying in belonged to the omega leader. Charles Thorton, his son Robbie ran the house while his wife was drugged up half the time.

Robbie played the perfect omega leaders son, behind closed doors he was an fiend. To the public everyone in RidgePort adored him. If only they knew that he drugs his mother half the time they'd change their minds about him.

Harry decided to call Louis, even if it wasn't 12pm. He did it anyway. Dialing his number, the phone rang and rang until someone answered. "Tomlinson residents" a girl said. "Is Louis in" Harry asked. "May I ask who's calling" she said. "I'm a friend of his he knows I'm calling" Harry said.

The line went dead for a moment before Louis answered. "H-hi" Louis said. "Hi is this a bad time" Harry asked. "No...but it isn't by scheduled call time...it's ok" Louis said. "I just wanted to hear your voice and apologize for my actions earlier today" Harry said.

"It's ok...I acted out as well we both said things that we didn't mean, I'll see you tomorrow morning ok" Louis said. "Ok...bye" Harry said. "Bye" Louis said.

The rest of the night the alpha couldn't get Louis out of his mind. He even had dreams about him. Harry was at the age where he must find a mate. That's why he was in RidgePort. But he didn't want to spell it out for the entire town.

Harry had to be patient when it came to Louis. He knew this from past experiences from other omegas. He couldn't just rush into things with Louis. Even if he looked intoxicating.

Harry knew this, he had his mind set on Louis. He wouldn't let him get away so easily.

Patience's.