30

Harry woke up early the next morning. He went to check on his brother. "Ed, open up" Harry said. He got nothing, moments later he opened his brother's door. Harry found him gone, a note was left. Explaining that he left to kill his father.

Harry dialed his brother. Edwards voice soon answered. "What are you doing" Harry said. "I'm not alone...I have Julia who will help me" Edward said. "When this is done I want you back here alive, understand" Harry said. "I promise" Edward said. The line went dead.

Harry sighed, he knew his brother was doing this to get justice for Ellie. He also knew his brothers fate was on the line.

Returning back to the bedroom, Louis was asleep in bed. Harry joined him, cuddling up to his omega. Before he slept he pressed a kiss on Louis cheek.

His body fell into rest, but his mind wandered back to his brother.

"What if we don't make it out alive" Julia asked. Edward kissed her cheek. "We will make it out alive, I know we will" Edward said. Julia didn't know whether to believe him or not. But she was his beta, she had to trust him.

"What are you thinking about, Julia" He asked. Her eyes met his, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Thinking about what life will be like when that man is dead" Julia said. His father was already did to him.

"We won't have to live in fear anymore" Julia said. He noticed a sad smile reach her face. "We can be free, without being afraid of being murdered by the alpha leader himself" Julia said.

Edward knew Julia never had a heart for his father, who would. "When this is over, will you be with me as my mate" Edward asked. Julia's eyes went wide, her heart was racing. "Y-you are asking me, Julia Rodriguez to be your mate" She said. Edward chuckled, nodding.

"Who else would I ask to be my mate" Edward whispered. Gently biting her lobe, Julia's face flushed red. "Don't you want to be perfect with me" He asked. Mocking his father, he was all about perfection.

"I'm not perfect, I cause destruction" Julia said. Edward smiled, taking her in for a kiss. "That's why you're perfect for me" Edward said. Julia slapped  Edwards chest playfully. "We're going to be destructive together" He said. Julia knew that was a true statement.

As kids the two of them would cause terror in the alpha mansion. That's why  Edward made Julia his beta. They were a dream team when together. He saw a new chapter being written with Julia. It brought joy to his heart.