14

Two months later

Louis was looking through a newspaper, when he found a article about a omega refuge center. The center was going bankrupt due to Harry's father neglecting the place.

Louis entered Harry's office, "Yes darling" Harry asked. "The omega refuge center is going bankrupt" Louis said. Louis felt Harry's guilty gaze upon him.

"We should do something about it" Louis said. "I've tried doing multiple things to save that place" Harry said. "Like what, a bake sale" Louis said. Harry stayed quiet. Causing Louis to laugh.

"That's the best you could think off at the time" Louis said. Harry pulled him on his lap. "It was a idiotic decision" Harry said. "But seriously, I think we should actually do something" Louis said.

Harry's hand squeezed Louis hips gently. "I have to be in the Beta city next week" Harry said. Louis lifted his head up off the alphas shoulder. "What for" Louis asked. "I'm meeting with the beta leader regarding the omega refuge center" Harry said.

"You need a leader's advice about something this major" Louis asked. Harry knew his own father wouldn't help him. His next best thing was visiting the beta leader. His daughter Jillian has always been a close friend of Harry's.

"Maybe we could recruit some betas to help with the refuge center" Louis said. "There's always that possibility" Harry said. Louis felt Harry pull him in for a kiss.

"I'm bringing you with me" Harry said. Louis laughed, "No omega has ever gone to the beta city" Louis said. "Omegas live in the beta city" Harry said. "I've never seen one" Louis said. Harry kissed him again, "they're just very good at blending in" Harry said.

The beta city was a few hours outside of the alpha city. The betas knew how to throw a celebratory welcome.

The city was more welcoming than the alpha city alone. Louis and Harry arrived to the beta city as the sun went down.

At the capital building a brother and sister were waiting outside with smiles on their childlike faces. "Beta leader Ellie Fitzgerald welcomes you to the Beta city" they both said in-sync.

"Is Ellie Fitzgerald their mum" Louis asked. "Oldest sister, thank you Rosemary and Dacre" Harry said. Rosemary was six and Dacre was nine. Their mother died when Ellie was twenty and the youngest siblings were just born.

Ellie has been taking care of her younger brother and sister most of her life.

Rosemary and Dacre went into the capital building. Ellie was walking towards north he main entrance. "Welcome to the Beta city, it's a joy to see you Harry" Ellie said. "This is his soon to be mate" Dacre said. Ellie shot him a scolding look. "What did I say about using your ability with non Betas" Ellie said. "It could get me murdered" Dacre said.

"What do you mean by ability" Louis asked. "Dacre has the ability to see into peoples minds" Ellie said. "Is it true you're going to mate" Dacre asked. "That's a discussion that you aren't apart of" Ellie said. Pinching her brothers ear very hard. Dragging him up the stairs.

"It's very nice to meet you" Rosemary said. Before following after her brother. Leaving Harry and Louis alone to find their room. Which wasn't hard to find.

"I'm sorry about Dacre he normally is more contained than that" Harry said. Louis sat on the bed, smiling softly. "I like him, he asked the right questions" he said. "I am going to mate you darling, I'm waiting for the right time" Harry said. Harry went to his knees in front of Louis. "I promise to mate you before your birthday my darling" Harry said.

Louis pulled him in for a kiss that managed to seal the deal. "I love you" Louis said.