9

"I like your sister" Louis giggled. "I'm sure you do" Harry said.
Entering their room Harry began to get ready for bed. Meanwhile Louis had other plans. He aimed for the shower.

While Louis showered Harry joined him. Opening the glass shower door, startling Louis. The omegas eyes traveled down the alphas body.

Harry ignored Louis glances as he reached for the shampoo. "I can feel your eyes on me" Harry said. Louis looked away suddenly, the submissiveness kicked in.

"Does your body need washing" Louis asked. Harry smirked, reaching for the body wash. He nodded, Louis filled his hands with body wash. Lathering the alphas body with soap as he hands caressed him.

"Does your body need washing" Harry asked. Louis nodded innocently. Harry did the same by scrubbing the omegas body down. Harry's hands explored other places. Louis gasped slightly as he touched his cock.

"Are you ok with this" Harry asked. Louis nodded, Harry's slow hands went up and down. Louis gripped the alphas body as he felt his hands go faster. Harry's mouth left open mouth kisses up his neck and down his neck towards his collar bone.

Louis tried to grip his body but the water made it difficult. "Do you like my hands touching you" Harry asked. "Please...don't stop" Louis said. The omegas head rested on Harry's shoulder as he continued to play with him.

Louis felt himself get close from the teasing. Harry held the omega from behind as he watched his body get overcome by the sensations. "You're squirming so much under my touch already and I barley touched you" Harry teased.

"You're teasing me so bad as it is" Louis whined. Harry's hand would practically edge the omega to death if he could. "Edging" Harry whispered. Louis body wanted more as his head felt overstimulated.

"Every time I edge you it makes you look so sexy" Harry said. Louis didn't answer his body was feeling fuzzy. Like he was being pushed over the edge a final time.

Harry stroked him a final time, the omega came in the alphas hand.  Louis could barley stand as his body felt sensitive and stimulated. Harry dried him off before carrying him towards the bed.

Laying him down, Louis whined for Harry to come back. Harry put on black sweatpants as he began with the aftercare. Louis looked in haze as he was deep in subspace.

After Harry finished the aftercare he joined Louis in bed. "I'm right here darling" Harry whispered. He cuddled with Louis skin on skin. "When your ready to come back I'll be here for you" Harry said.

Louis eyes closed as he fell asleep in his alphas arms. "I love you" Harry said. Adding another nail on the love coffin. Louis felt the warmth embrace him as he fell asleep next to him.

All was good until the warmth was replaced with cold water...Louis drowned as he began to fall into subdrop.