29

"Edward" Ellie said. He looked over at her. She had a bullet wound in the same spot. He shook his head, he knew she wasn't here. "Y-you died" Edward said. Ellie walked closer to him. He didn't want to believe she was alive. He saw her die.

"You need to wake up" Julia said. Her voice came out of Ellie's body. Edwards eyes shot open, gasping loudly. Julia was at his side. "She was here, I saw her in my dream...Ellie" He said. He got off the bed, he searched for the meds in his bag. Nothing.

"This isn't good" Edward said. His bag was filled with clothes. No pills in sight. He looked all over the room, bathroom no pills anywhere. Julia did something with them.

"Julia" Edward shouted. The beta rushed in. She saw the change in body language from the alpha. His eyes were a shade darker. Julia began to head towards the door. Edward caught her before she could even reach the handle.

"Where are my pills" Edward coldly asked. Julia gulped loudly. She held up the empty bottle of pills. Edward tightly held her wrist. Julia had guilt written in her eyes. "Did you flush these" Edward asked. Julia looked away, but he gripped her jaw hard. Causing her to look back at him.

"Why did you flush them" he asked. "There addictive" Julia said. He let go of her jaw. "No shit there addictive, these are the only sources to keep me from straight up murdering myself" Edward said.

Julia stood still at the front of the room. Edwards temper got the best of him. He began to breakdown. Julia wanted to run but she knew she couldn't. "How long have you been on these meds" Julia asked. "Since Ellie died, maybe close to a year" Edward said.

"You should forget about her" Julia said. "I can't" he said. Julia took a step forward, he met her eyes. His lips met hers, Edwards hand went into her hair. "We shouldn't be doing this" Edward said. Julia kissed him again. This time Edward put Julia on the bed. Moving on top of her body, Julia's hands wandered down his chest.

Edward felt his heart pounding in his chest. Julia made him feel safe, just like Ellie did. She kissed his head as he laid next to her. Edward knew he was growing feelings for her.

"I think I like you like you Julia" Edward said. Julia kissed him again. Edward wrapped his arms around her. He'll never forget about Ellie, he just couldn't. But she wasn't here anymore. His heart was telling him to move on. He was finally ready to love again.

Julia
What the fuck!

Are you seeing this!!

The Edward Styles likes me!! What do I say to him. It's so sudden.

"I like you too Ed" Julia said. The alpha smiled at Julia. His lips met hers as they enjoyed each other's company the rest of that night.

"I'll protect you tomorrow when we go to the alpha mansion" Edward said. Julia held up her pinky. Edward rolled his eyes, holding up his pinky. "So childish Julia" Edward teased.