31

Edward and Julia approached the alpha mansion. A gala was being held in the common room of the home. Edward knew there wouldn't be people roaming around.

Julia dressed up as a waiter. She waited for Edward to enter the house. Once he did she went on her break, changed her clothes. She found Edward in his childhood room.

He was loading up a gun that would be used for people who got in there way.

"Did you see him anywhere" Edward asked. Julia shook her head. "He must be in his study" Julia said. Julia waited for a response. But she didn't get one.

"The study is down the hall, your earpiece is in" Edward asked. Julia nodded. Before she left Edward kissed her. "Be safe, alright" Edward said. Julia nodded once again, her hand opened the door.

Julia walked to the alpha leaders study. No guards were around. The hallway was quiet. Julia arrived to the study she knocked on the door.

"Come in" he said.

Julia opened the door with her gun in hand. Before she could even make it through the door, a flash of light was visible. Julia's lifeless body fell to the ground. Blood began to fall from her chest where she was shot.

Not long after Edward ran to her aid. Seeing her laying on the floor lifeless made him sick. He had to finish the job on his own.

Making his way into his fathers office. The man sat in the chair. "You've made a mistake coming home my son" He said. Edward picked up his gun, "I'm not your son anymore" the boy said. His father loaded his gun aiming it towards Edward.

Before the boy could pull the trigger a bullet hit him in two places. Once in the chest, the second time in the shoulder. Edward fell to the floor, he wasn't dead. His father walked towards him, he knelt in front of him. "Give Ellie my love" He said. Pointing the gun at his eldest son.

"Tell her yourself" Harry said. Harry pulled the trigger, there father fell to the ground. Blood stained the floor. Harry looked at his brother, he was in terrible condition. Dropping the gun he helped his brother.

"We're taking you to the hospital, please let me help you" Harry said. The brothers smiled brokenly, tears threatened to fall down his face. "Let me go see Ellie" Edward said. Harry shook his head. "I've got a family on the other side that's calling for me, I can't keep them waiting much longer" Edward said.

"You've got a family here, that loves you" Harry said. Edwards chest rose a final time, he whispered Ellie's name before his eyes shut. Harry's tears hit his blood stained chest.

A few minutes later, paramedics were called. Julia's body was taken first. Then Edwards, Harry went with his brother.

"Sir we found this on your brother's hand" a paramedic said. Holding a ring that Edward wore for Ellie. On the inside had Ellie's name. "Thank you" Harry said. Julia's body was on the bed over. Harry knew Julia's story, she had no family. His own father killed her father and mother.

Louis was in the waiting room, Harry didn't want to have him see his older brother shot up. The betas didn't have a leader to fallback on.

"Mr. Styles"

A nurse stood near the door. "Reporters are out front" she said. Harry sighed, he nodded taking a final look at his brother before leaving. Louis took Harry's hand in his as they walked out the door. Camera flashes were visible all around until they were in the car.

Harry's father had been arrested for murdering his own son. Authorities say he's facing life in prison without any chance of parole. Some even want the ex leader to face the death penalty. "Where too" Louis said. "Home, to the beta city" Harry said. The car left the hospital as people watched.

Edwards funeral would be held in The Beta city. He would be buried next to Ellie. As for Julia her Parents were Betas, she was also buried in the Beta cemetery. During the funeral, security was tight. They didn't want to repeat Ellie's siblings funeral.

After the funeral Harry spoke with Franklin in his office. "I'm not getting fired am I" Franklin asked. Harry chuckled. "No, have a seat" Harry said. "How would you like to run for Beta leader" Harry asked. Franklins eyes went wide.

"Ellie saw something in you when she mentioned your name, Louis thinks you have potential to become a leader and as do I...you have people who believe in you Franklin" Harry said.

"I did recently mate with a omega girl, she'll be happy to hear I accepted this job" Franklin said. Franklin shook Harry's hand. That night, Harry informed the Beta council he found a Beta leader.

"I would like to introduce you to your new Beta Leader Franklin Marcello" Harry said. Franklin took his place at the podium. The beta people had a leader they could rely on. "Hello my Beta friends, my name is Franklin Marcello. It is an honor to be serving you as your Beta leader, enjoy Beta festival my friends it's all for you, to celebrate being a Beta" Franklin said.

The Beta people cheered, Franklin waved at them with a smile on his face. His Omega mate Amelia, joined him next to the podium. Franklin pressed a kiss on her cheek. The Beta people loved Amelia the moment they saw her.

Rumor has it that Amelia is pregnant with twins. Franklin didn't want to tell the public just yet.