8

Louis was left alone with Alaina while Harry went to talk with his father.

Louis watched as Alaina made herself at home. "How are you liking the alpha city" she asked. "Harry said it was advanced" Louis said. "But do you like it here" she asked. "Yeah" Louis said.

"Have you ever painted your nails" Alaina asked. Louis shook his head. "I paint Harry's all the time, what color do you want" Alaina said.

Louis looked at the variety of colors, he decided on lilac. "When were you brought to the capital" Louis asked. "Four, I've been working for the Styles family for years" Alaina said.

"Who's Sam in your life" Louis asked. "She's my older sister, my mom and dad sold us both" Alaina said. "Are you happier here" Louis asked. Alaina nodded as she finished painting his nails.

"I've been working as Harry's maid for many years, not once has he raised his voice at my sister and I" Alaina said. "He really cares about the staff here" Louis said. Alaina nodded.

"I think you got him wrapped around your finger" Alaina said. Causing Louis to blush. "He looks so whipped around you" Alaina said. Making Louis giggle with happiness.

"I feel the same around him" Louis said. "That's so cute" Alaina said.

Harry knocked on the door, he entered a few seconds later. Louis giggles filled the room.

"You're so cute Louis" Harry whispered in his ear. Wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Look at my nails, Alaina painted them" Louis said. "They look so cute" Harry said. Harry winked at Alaina. "I had to give Louis the best service just like his alpha" Alaina said.

"Thank you" Louis said. Alaina left soon after to prepare dinner. "It was a delight to meet you Louis" Alaina said. Closing the door behind her.

Louis got up from the sofa he was laying on. Harry was working on some business that needed attending in the city. He noticed Louis walking behind him.

Louis draped his arms over the back of his chair. Pressing a few neck kisses on the alphas neck as he worked. Doing this a few times until Harry took notice. Louis stopped with a smirk on his teasing face.

"Why'd you stop" Harry asked. "Did you like the neck kisses hmm, alphie" Louis said. Harry turned his chair around, facing Louis. Grabbing him quickly Louis was straddling his waist.

"I'll take that as a yes" Louis giggled. Harry only slapped his ass playfully, causing Louis to squeal. "Who knew Omegas could be this naughty, I may have to return you" Harry teased.

"Oh no please don't return me I'm a good boy" Louis dramatically said. Harry kissed around his face many times. "I know you can be a good boy, as well as a naughty boy I'd like to see the naughty omega in full effect" Harry said.

"I'm not that easy to get big bad alpha" Louis teased. "I have some work to do hmm" Harry said. Louis only nodded giggling once again. "Got to earn the naughty omega sir" Louis whispered. "I'm going to earn it one way or another even if it kills me" Harry said.

"Now how was the meeting with your father" Louis asked. "He wants to meet you" Harry said. Causing Louis to grow anxious. "He's going to love you just like I do" Harry said. Kissing his cheek.

"You love me" Louis asked. Harry grabbed his face gently. "I've loved you for a while, you're just now getting bit by the love bug I see" Harry teased.

Harry kissed the top of Louis head in their embrace. "Have you ever been kissed by anyone" Harry asked. "No" Louis said. "Can I be your last first kiss" Harry said.

Louis felt the anticipation of the kiss building up inside him. Closing his eyes he waited for Harry's lips to meet his.

Harry's lips met Louis gently. He made sure Louis was ok with what he was doing.

"You have soft lips for an alpha" Louis said. Causing Harry to chuckle. "I could say the same about you sweetheart" Harry said.

The bell for dinner rang an hour later. "What if your father is in attendance I don't want to disappoint anyone" Louis said. "You're not disappointing anyone" Harry said.

Harry and Louis walked down to the dining room. "You must be Louis" a women said. "My sister Gemma" Harry said. "Very nice to meet you Gemma" Louis said. "I've heard all about you and now that your finally here I'm beyond excited" Gemma said.

"I could say the same for you, your brother has mentioned so many things about you" Louis said. "Stepping up in the world, mentioning siblings now are we" Gemma teased.

Gemma Louis and Harry bonded more over dinner. "I'm going to steal him sometimes he's so cute" Gemma said. "Don't you have a husband of your own" Harry teased. "Do you hear that he actually remembered that I'm married well done" Gemma said.

The night ended with Gemma telling Louis about when Harry was younger. Harry felt embarrassed but he took the embarrassment. "He then told my mum that I was a drug dealer" Gemma said. "Why did he do that" Louis asked. "Childhood revenge I guess" Gemma said.

Gemma hugged Louis and her brother before turning in for the night. "I like her" Louis said. "Of course you do" Harry said.