10

All was good until the warmth of Harry's embrace was replaced with cold water....

"Louis..." Harry said. Louis cried in his sleep, he was beginning to drop. Harry gently caressed him, "open your eyes darling" Harry said.

Louis opened his eyes, tears kept flowing. Harry held him tight. "It's ok, I'm here with you" Harry said. Louis has never experienced subspace before. This was his first high and low.

It took Louis three hours the next morning to return from the drop. "I've never felt that before" Louis said.

"How are you feeling" Harry asked. "Better, more in my own head" Louis said. "Good, good" Harry said. Louis and Harry laid in each other's arms.

"What was that feeling" Louis asked. "You went into subspace...your mind was overtaken by the pleasure that your entire body felt it" Harry said. "I felt so warm until I didn't" Louis said.

"The cold feeling you felt was subdrop" Harry said. "I felt like I was alone drifting in another dimension" Louis said. Harry kissed him gently. "You're not alone I was with you the entire time" Harry said.

Louis rested his head on Harry's chest. He could hear his heart beating. Closing his eyes, Louis drifted off into dreamless sleep. He could feel Harry's hand caress his hair as he drifted off.

The omega felt safe around Harry, he didn't feel on edge, fearful compared to being around his own mum. Harry made him feel loved, accepted and safe. He's never felt any of those things until he met Harry.

"I didn't over do it did I" Harry asked. Louis shook his head, holding onto the alpha tighter. "No, you didn't I just felt very overstimulated" Louis said. Harry held him close not letting him go.

"I promise I'll never hurt you during a scene understand" Harry said. Louis felt Harry kiss his head gently. "Maybe I want a little roughness" Louis teased. Harry playfully slapped the omegas ass. "I'll keep that in mind darling" Harry said.

The two of them stayed in bed, they ate snacks out of a mini fridge in Harry's room. Louis held out a grape in front of Harry's lips. He sucked on the omegas fingers before taking the grape. Louis kissed him softly.

Harry kissed him back, gently choking him. Louis wrapped his arms around his neck wanting more deep kisses. "How do you ask" Harry said. Louis whined before answering. "Please kiss me" Louis said. Harry smirked before kissing him again. "Was that so difficult" Harry said. Louis nodded causing Harry to chuckle slightly.

Harry began to make his way down Louis body with kisses. Sucking his nipples in the process causing Louis to roll his eyes back. Louis moaned as he felt him toy his nipples around with his tongue.

Louis moaned at the sensations that were given from the alpha. "Moaning for me already and I haven't even started" Harry said. Louis didn't know how long he'd last with the devious fuck who teased him.

But fuck did Louis like the feeling of the alphas tongue. Louis rested his eyes for a second. Harry took this as a opportunity to open them back up. Remember children, sleep is for the weak.

Harry wrapped his mouth around Louis cock. Causing the omega to snap his eyes open, lifting his head up. Louis desperately wanted to buck his hips as the alpha assaulted him. Harry's hands were pinning them down.

"Let's play a game" Harry said. Stroking him slowly keeping his gaze. Louis was blushing so hard already he was practically shaking. "Ok" Louis said. "If I make you cum with my mouth I get to have my way with you but if you cum to quick you get to call the shots" Harry said. Louis nodded.

Louis knew he was a goner from the start of his sadistic game. He was already so close to an orgasm that he didn't know how long he'd be able to hold it. Harry's mouth kept working him hard as the moans escaped his mouth.

"Harry please I'm so close" Louis cried. By those words Harry knew he won his precious prize. Speeding up his movements Harry milked him dry. Louis was breathless his chest was moving so fast trying to breathe again.

Harry crawled back up towards him smiling sadistically. "I win" Harry said. With a haze over his eyes he looked over Louis body. Imagining all the things he could do to him now that he's victorious.