7

Harry and Louis stepped out of the car. A man and maids waited by the door.

The maids smiled happily as they saw Louis with Harry. "Ladies, this is Louis" Harry said. "Hi I'm Sam and this is Alaina" Sam said. "It's great to meet you" Louis said.

Harry looked up at his father who had a intriguing look on his face. Like he saw a infectious disease.

Harry didn't want to deal with his fathers shit in front of Louis. "Let's get you inside it's quite cold" Harry said.

Harry's father was already locked away in his office by the time the two made it inside. "Where did your father run off to" Louis asked.

"He probably has some things to attend to or nonsense like that" Harry said. His father always made excuses whenever his son brought up a possible mate.

Louis was brought to Harry's room, Harry was called to his fathers office. "Don't you worry, Alaina will be here to keep you company while I'm away" Harry said.

Alaina showed up at the bedroom door sooner than later. Harry kissed Louis cheek goodbye.

Harry walked down to his fathers office with a heavy mind. He saw his fathers face while he looked at Louis this morning. It did not sit right with him.

His fathers assistant and Beta Caroline did not say a word. "I'm entering his office now" Harry said. "He's in a meeting" Caroline said. "I don't give a fuck I'm going in whether the old man likes it or not" Harry said.

Harry went into his fathers office unannounced. His father was on the phone. Harry hung up the call.

"That was very important" his father said. "I'm sure it was...like every other phone sex hotline you call" Harry said.

His father gave his son his attention. "Why are you being so judgmental towards Louis" Harry said. "I haven't the slightest idea of what you mean" He said. "You looked at him like he was a disease" Harry said.

"Omegas mean nothing to me" he said. "Then why did you marry one" Harry said. "You leave your mum out of this" he said. "Gemma and I knew how much you despised our own mum is that why you had her killed because you despised her so much and wanted to mate with another" Harry said.

His father slapped him hard across the face. "Do not bring up those things I did, that is the past...I regret those things now" He said. Harry smirked slightly. "There's that horrendous father I once knew" Harry said.

Harry fell silent for a moment. His father sat back down at his desk. "I'm going to bring him here for you to properly introduce yourself to my future mate I don't give a fuck if you like it or not" Harry said.

Harry left his fathers office, heading back to his room. There he saw Louis and Alaina giggling. Alaina was painting his nails lilac color. Louis turned his head, a big smile appeared on his face when he noticed Harry.

"I should leave you two more often" Harry said. "He's so cute...he's never painted his nails before" Alaina said. Louis looked at his nails with excitement. "They look so pretty" Louis said. "You should see Sam's hers are way better than mine" Alaina said.

"What's Sam like" Louis asked. "She's always been the attractive one out of the two of us sisters" Alaina said. "I think your prettier than her" Louis said. Causing Alaina to smile softly. "I wish the alpha city had the same perception of me" Alaina said.

The time was close to dinner, Alaina had to go help prepare the food. "I must be going, it was a delight to meet you Louis" Alaina said.