December 11th

Bandon rolled over and kissed Rhaps deeply. "Maybe we should fight more..." she giggled and he kissed her again

      "So what are we doing today?" She cuddled down into his arms with a smile.

     "I suggest you talk to the college."

      "Is that an order or encouragement?"

      "Consider yourself encouraged" he kissed her temple.

       Rhaps thought about it for a second then turned to look at him. "Okay, I will accept the job at the college. After all it is only an online course and it comes with tuition and stuff..."

       "Don't make the decision because of me."

        "No, the guy that stopped by really made me excited about molding young minds." She laughed "sounds better that dancing around on stage for millions of screaming fans and very little money."

      "True, and saying it that way sounds like a stripper...however now that you have Makaio to take into consideration."

      "I want to be better for him, he needs a mom that has it together..." her mind started racing with all the things she needed to do to make sure Makaio had the best childhood. "There is so much I need to get done."

     "Slow down amante,"

     "Huh-uh that is what I call you..."

     "How about Mia Dea"

       "Italian sound so good on you." She tackled him... jeez, I'm leaving. Down to the dining hall where Ka'eo just got here.

      "Ka'eo, is Rhaps expecting you?" Mom smiled and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

      "No, I am actually here to see if you need another maintenance worker." She is adorable when she's nervous.

     "Yes," Dad came up to her and gave her a hug "relax, please." He gestured for her to sit "we are overwhelmed right now, and we do need to hire someone to maintain the slopes."

     "You and the Koa's did such a spectacular job at that the other day." Mom sets some food down the took a seat by Dad. "Something is bothering you."

     "Worried about Aspen and Rhapsody."

     "They will be fine, they have fought before, siblings do that... they fight they make up... they pout they apologize." She shrugged "its a trip."

      "I'm not that close with my siblings, they were they kids I was the mistake from the past."

    "Children are not mistakes they are surprises" she took a sip of coffee "now what is really bothering you."

     "I want kids, but not a relationship."

     "Is adopting an option for you?" Dad asked

    "Do you think Unko Koa will be okay with it, I mean I'm not married..."

     "Neither is Bandon and how are they handling that."

    "But he is in a relationship." Ka'eo took a long drink "it's not really a surprise with him, I'm already a nuisance."

     "You are not a nuisance to anyone, you are family." Mom had her plotting smile on "talk to Aspen, see if he can get Sicily to come over for a while... she can help you decide."