December 15th

I gotta give it to Bandon... with the news he got, suddenly his opinion of I just want to be mad was no longer valid to him. Something about the thought of losing the love of your life makes you let go of all the unimportant stuff. It's a very valuable lesson he learned this year. He even managed to forgive the Dodo's, mind you he still wants no part of them in his life but he is no longer holding onto the anger and hatred... never a good thing, better to release it.

First thing he and I did was move in a better couch that could double as a bed by simply attaching the foot stool, one of those convertible jobs. So she wasn't confined to the bedroom. Then Bandon and I focused on getting their suite done.

         Rhapsody was busy taking over all of Bandon's streaming services when Ka'eo entered with a fun way to get Rhaps involved in the remodel. "I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea." She sat down by Rhaps "this will put you in charge of the remodel more." She handed her a tablet "this is a list of what we have on hand and..." she switched apps "this is what we can easily get ahold of if you want." She smiled "so tell us what we are doing."

     Rhaps grinned "that is brilliant, thank you." She went through and one by one choose everything, floors, paint color, tile, sink style. She even managed to make me run to town to find the faucet she wanted. The bedrooms were painted red, green and a golden yellow... fall colors. The bathroom was done in beach tones with a pebble floor that continued into the walk in shower and up one of the walls. The longest wall up to the edge of the shower behind the claw foot tub was lined with wood and the others two walls behind the sink, and toilet were painted a soft blue.

While they were at it Rhaps had them repaint the main bedroom a forest green and lighten the stain of the wood from a red to a light brown. Bandon opted to replace the wood paneling rather than sand and stain them... it was a wise choice, we ended up using those panels in other rooms that needed some of the boards replaced. I replaced the sheets, bedding and pillows to match the new color scheme.

"With the added hands and Rhaps's help this went together easily." Bandon sat down next to Rhaps, he was desperately trying to not panic at the thought of loosing her. "I like what you did in the bedroom." He smiled at her and his heart panicked quietly. I had no idea they were this attached to each other, now the speed of things makes sense.

Bandon and I started to gather the tools and move them into the sitting room so we could clean up the new rooms. "So how's Sicily adjusting to the snow?" Bandon smirked

"Was that you?" I was desperate to figure out who flew her out. She could have never afforded it herself. Bandon just smirked broader than ever. "No, but you knew about it... well tell whoever, thank you."

       "I will make sure they know" He winked, I didn't notice at the time but Rhaps's smile gave her involvement away.

       "When I left her in my room Sicily was camped out in front of the fireplace binging the Big Bang Theory. She has some weird treatment in her hair and was doing her nails." He gave me a crooked smile "she even took out her colored contacts so I got to see her blue eyes, I don't know why they bug her."

     "One of the girls on staff gets teased because of her blue eyes, she was complaining about it the other day. Apparently some people say it's grey not blue."

     "I might need to ask later, oh and she said she's going to do a facial too because her eyes are puffy from lack of sleep."

Bandon laughed "so in other words you two got reacquainted last night."