December 16th

Ah, the sixteenth... Dad had gotten up early and headed out after some sales he had found and couldn't pass up, including one on some canned goods we were getting low on. When he returned he had Nassa with him, he had dropped some stuff off at the Koa's and Nassa volunteered to help unload the rest at the Inn. Yeah, Bandon and Nassa are about to have it out.

"Thank you for coming over to help," Mom gave him a hug "can you help your brother move all these boxes to the cellar."

Nassa nodded but Bandon frowned as he picked up one of the boxes "follow me." Is it obvious to anyone besides me that Mom and Dad were plotting here?

Nassa followed Bandon silently down to the cellar with one of the boxes of cans that is he was silent until the were halfway down the stairs "Is it true?"

"What," Bandon stopped on the stairs and glanced back "is what true." He has his serious expression on, the one that screams all business and no play.

"Is it true that you didn't want them to adopt us?" He took a couple breaths trying to remain calm "us..." he laughed "or was it just me?" He raised an eyebrow at him.

"Of course I didn't want both of you to be adopted by the Koa's" Bandon huffed "I didn't want to have to face you again after what you did." He continued down into the cellar and Nassa hurried to catch up.

"How cruel can you be," Nassa threw the box down on an empty shelf and ran his hands through his hair trying to understand. "I was a child damnit." He turned to face Bandon and scowled at him. "as in emotionally unprepared to do what you were expecting me to do!"

"It had nothing to do with emotion, it was fact that I was talking about and you sided with the Dodo's over me!" Bandon was barely holding it together, it really hurt him when he was abandoned, he never really recovered.

Nassa's volume level went way up "Oh my God Bandon, I was four!"

"Yeah, a four year old genius." He rolled his eyes "you were smart enough to know better, smart enough to know the facts."

"But I was still a child that needed his mommy."

"When was she ever a mommy to you?" Bandon was turning red with anger.

"That's beside the point." Nassa frowned, "how does that connect to the other thing?"

"I asked you about that fact, I asked you if she ever put us above her desire for him, did she ever drop anything when we were sick or attempt to make sure we were taken care of."

Nassa stood there shaking his head "you asked me to back you up," he frowned "you asked me to admit something I never saw!"

"Don't give me that bullshit, you didn't need to see it to know it was true, to know it was happening."

"I was a child!"

"A child genius... You had your High School Diploma by the age of nine, your Master's by twelve and a Doctorate in Historical studies by the time you were fifteen..."

"First,"

"What?" Bandon was thrown

"My first Doctorate, I just got a second one." Nassa was shocked "you kept up on me?"

      "Yeah, I kept an eye on you." Bandon leaned against the shelf behind him "made sure you were in the best location to get the education you wanted." Bandon is so nervous right now, kinda like he is hiding something. Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the super secret money orders that he would send to some anonymous person in Hawaii.