December 5th

December 5 was a rough day for me, some pipes froze because a guest left a window open in their bathroom. Snow was piling up in areas that needed to be shoveled. One couple left the balcony doors open and their sitting room had to be shoveled then dried out and another couple broke the bed frame... don't ask. So since two people couldn't make it in to work I was stuck doing all of that as well as the repairs needed around the inn due to wear and tear. I have no clue what happened this day for everyone else, I do know that they were way too happy at dinner, except for Rhaps she glared at me the entire time.

Okay, here we go... I wonder when I'll figure out why Rhaps was mad at me. Rhapsody is discussing the record contract with managers and a legal team.

"So, we would want a tour right away, there is a big name singer that is needing an intro act." The man who's name Rhap had already forgotten seemed sure that she would not turn him down. I don't think anyone has ever told him no... "you two will hit it off, you can meet him at lunch tomorrow. You're going to look so cute together."

"Excuse you but, I have a boyfriend..." Rhaps set the paperwork down and folded her arms across her chest "...so no thank you." He laughed at her Rhaps scowled and her lip curled

"You don't mean that. I mean what use could he be" he laughed outright. "Now onto your look" he looked up and down her with a face of almost disgust "we are first going to bleach your hair, then those clothes" he laughed "and you're definitely going on a diet, we will get you a personal trainer..."

"Okay, we are done here." Rhaps stood up and grabbed her coat

"Just a minute here, we are almost through... you can just sit back down." He didn't even look at her just ordered and gestured for her to sit like she was puppy in training.

Rhaps picked up the paperwork "I will go over this and tell you what needs to be changed, as to you thinking you get to order me around like some mutt that needs to be housebroken... drop dead." She grabbed her stuff and turned to leave "also..." she turned on her heels "about my look, what makes you think I am going to ever give up my free right to choose what I look like and what I wear..." she glared

"You are a singer, they are built to sing not know anything about fashion and what the people really want," he stood up "so sit down and just do what you're told and we" he gestured to his companions at the table "will take care of everything."

"Piss in one hand and hold the other one out for your orders to be followed and see which one gets full first." She turned and left

Rhapsody came back to the inn with a pile of stuff to go over with tears in her eyes and a flaring temper. She came down the upper hallway looking for Bandon, but only stumbled onto me. I was fighting with a air purifier, because of a guest complaint about air quality do to someone lighting incense. The stupid air purifier had decided it was going to hibernate because it was too cold due to someone leaving their balcony doors open one side of the hallway and someone else leaving a bathroom window open on the other side,  freezing the entire floor "you can't even fucking do what you were built to do! What damn good are you then?" Rhaps turned and ran the opposite way. This is when it sparked "FUCK" and shocked me. I honestly had no idea Rhaps was even back there. But the dam thing nearly broke my hand "idiotic... fuck" okay yes I punched it "useless..." I nearly broke my hand however, I punched it again and it kicked on. "Okay..." I don't recommend that maintenance technique and yeah it was replaced a week later. Dad asked why it was dented too... that was a fun discussion, like I was going to lie, it was the air purifier's fault not mine.