December 21st

Okay, if I don't cover it you'll pout am I right... yeah I figured. Yes, Sicily opted for one of their ideas last night. I was on the couch wrapped in a blanket watching tv enjoying my new coffee and snack bar in my suite when there was a knock at the door. I climbed out from under the blanket and opened the door. It was as I stood there at the door looking at Sicily bags in hand wearing nothing but a towel that I realized I was only wearing my boxer briefs... and a smile.

     Sicily glanced down and blushed "well, that answers one of my questions." She giggled then pushed me back into my suite. "I'm tired of the servants rooms, besides we need that room for someone, I'm moving in with you, do you object?" I vigorously shook my head no "good, I'd tell you to strip and join me in the shower but you've already done part of it. Then a movie and hot chocolate afterwards, I think."

      We took a shower then as she planned we cuddled by the fire with hot Chocolate to warm up. One of my favorite movies White Christmas was on so we watched that. When it ended I broke down "Sicily, would you be my girlfriend..." I paused nervous about this next question "would you be willing to talk about the possibility of us getting married?"

     "Yes to both questions" she smiled and kissed me. By the time we actually fell asleep it was almost four in the morning. It was a wonderful night and yes we got acquainted last night.

     Moving on with the story... at eight o'clock Bandon got up to take Rhaps to a doctors appointment. They had taken my truck because it is best in ice and snow. Once they were on the road Bandon finally brought up what was bothering him. "Thank you about last night,"

     "The sex was that good?" Rhaps giggled

     "Not what I'm referring to..." he laughed "I'm referring to Echo,"

     "Oh, so what is it that bothers you about that." Sis is worried that he's mad at her for standing up and defending him. She's used to guys that demand she keep the typical female roll.

     "I disappointed you, I was supposed to keep you calm and off your feet with no stress and I waltz you right into it." He barely paused to take a breath "by the way, thank you for kicking her ass... I was so nervous I didn't know what to do, I mean do I slap her like a woman would a guy who did that or..." Rhaps couldn't hold it in anymore "wait, why are you laughing?" Bandon was frowning in confusion.

     "Here I thought you were angry at me for not maintaining the typical female roll and your worried that I'm mad that you didn't slap her?" She laughed "my love, how about you just keep being sexy you and I just keep being spicy me."

     "Deal, so do I always get to watch you kick a woman's ass that touches me."

      "How about yes... if the outcome is always what you did in the sack last night."

      "Deal," he smiled and relaxed for the first time in a couple days. They pulled into the parking lot and got out "so am I telling him about your little defensive ass kicking or not."

      "Well we can't lie to him," Rhap cuddled into Bandon's arms as they headed in. "Did you ever think that this part of our relationship would happen this fast?"

    "Nope." He smiled "but I am very glad that we live with our families... and they love to babysit. Last night was amazing." They were led into a room where Rhaps got comfortable. Within minutes, yes minutes it's a small town how many pregnant women do you think we have at once that are willing to take the early appointments. Within minutes the nurse was in and drew some blood and took her vitals. "Is there anything special you need to report to the Doctor?" She smiled