❓Chapter 69❓

Phil opened his eyes and slowly sat up as he rubbed his face. He suddenly looked around at his friends and family before looking forward, eyes widening in awe.

He stood and said, "This is...the human world."

He excitedly turned to the others, who were still unconscious, and yelled, "Everyone, wake up! Come on. Look!"

The others groaned as they slowly got up, rubbing their heads and eyes. Then, they turned their attention to where Phil looked and their expressions brightened.

"We're here?" Lannion blinked.

"We did it!" Don beamed.

"It's the human world!" Everyone cheered.

"We really made it." Gilda clasped her hands as her cheeks were tinted red"It's so huge!"

"Buildings!

"Look! There are people over there!"

"Living people!"

"We're really here..." Isabella said, tears pricking the corners of her eyes.

"We did it, Emma!" Thoma grinned.

"Isn't it great, Y/n?" Nat smiled.

"Mhm!" Phil nodded.

However, there was no sight of either individual.

"Y/n? Emma? Huh?" Phil grew worried.

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked around in hopes to spot the duo, but no luck.

'Y/n and Emma aren't here!'

"Norman!" Don gasped as the boy fell onto his knees.

"Emma! Y/n! Where are you?!" Nigel yelled.

"Please answer if you're nearby!" Gilda frantically looked around.

"Stop joking around here, Y/n! And Emma, don't follow him on this!" Violet desperately yelled, hoping it was one of the brunette's cruel jokes and that he'd appear out of nowhere and start ranting about his precious suicide.

'Damn it! Did they really?! So there was some sort of compensation! It was a lie that there was nothing. I knew it! I knew something was up, yet-...I believed their words.' Ray grit his teeth.

"Because I know I can get over any worries or challenges as long as I'm with you guys." Emma smiled.

"There's no reason for us to lie. You should now understand that I don't act if it doesn't benefit me." Y/n grinned.

'That was how they really felt. It wasn't a lie. That's why I let my guard down, thinking it would be okay. I'm such an idiot!'

Norman was still kneeling on the ground as he had wide eyes.

'What am I doing? I was so careless. But why, Emma? Y/n? Why? You told me not to bear everything on my own...yet you did it yourself! How could you disappear like this?' He thought.

'I was just...holding her hand. She was next to me a moment ago.' Phil thought, staring at his palms.

'Y/n...How are you gone? You even told me back at the house that everything would be okay...' Sherry thought, her lip quivering.

"Y/N! EMMA!"

Suddenly, someone appeared on a plane(?) floating above the large body of water in front of them.

"My name is Mike Ratri. Peter's uncle and currently the proxy head of the Ratri clan. Code Solid. I already know. I'm not your enemy. Our clan will no longer harm you children. We'll take you in. Climb aboard. Before things get complicated." Mike gave them a small encouraging smile.