🎯Chapter 15🎯

"Don...? Gilda...?Guys...? Where did everyone else go...?"

-----

'It's impossible for them to just disappear. They must be nearby. Stay calm...and think. Just where...'

Y/n quietly whistled as he looked around. Then, when he brought his leg forward to walk forward, he felt nothing beneath him. Neither did the other kids.

"Huh?!" Emma's eyes widened.

The confused kids yelled in surprise when they started falling, their surroundings turning dark before they roughly made contact with the ground.

"Ow!"

"Woah!"

"Ack-! That hurt- Achoo!" Y/n sneezed as a cloud of dust surrounded him.

Rubbing his nose, he squinted his eyes and looked around, although it was too dark so he couldn't see much.

'Where are we? It's so dark. What happened? Wait-' He thought, pausing as someone came into his mind.

"Ustinez, are you there?!" He called out.

"Y-Yes! I-I'm fine! Totally not freaking out!" The demon cried. 

Sighing, Y/n shouted once more, "Emma? Ray? Are you two alright?"

"Yes, I'm fi-"

Emma, who stood and was brushing the dirt off her pants, spoke before being cut off by Thoma.

"AHHHH! A bug!" The boy cried out in disgust and horror.

"You hear that? We're fine." Ray said with a deadpan expression.

Now that their eyes adjusted to the darkness, they were able to meet up. Although, they couldn't help but look around, still confused about their whereabouts. Well, Thoma was still whining about the bugs, but other than that, they were calm.

"Are we...underground?" Emma guessed.

"Yeah, most likely." Ray nodded while rubbing his chin. "Could it be that everyone else is also down here?"

"Let's search." Emma suggested.

A sense of dread overcame Y/n and he cleared his throat before placing his hands to his mouth.

Ray, who saw that, raised a brow and asked, "What are you-?"

Y/n didn't bat an eye at him and exclaimed, "WOLOWOLOWOLO!"

Emma's eyes widened in confusion unlike Ray who became irked at the brunette's sudden loudness that seemed meaningless.

On the other hand, Thoma put a pause to his complaints from the bugs and perked up at the older boy's hollering. Also raising his hands, Thoma did the same as Y/n.

"WOLOWOLOWOLO!"

Feeling his patience wither, Ray opened his mouth to shut them up, but he stopped himself upon hearing a sound in the distance.

"WOLOWOLOWOLO!"

Ray and Emma perked up at the familiar tone, sending each other a glance and nod to confirm they heard the same.

As the group quickly made their way over to where they heard the yell, and upon hearing chattering, they exhaled in relief. Soon a light was seen in the distance and they heard an undoubtedly familiar voice.

"There's nothing to worry about, guys. I'm positive the yells were from Y/n and Thoma! They must be with Emma and Ray too!" Nat's voice was heard.

The kids before him caught sight of the approaching group and were quick to run over with relieved expressions while beaming.