7 - Birthday Party 2/2

About halfway through their game, the boys decided to pause to eat pizza and so Jisung and Felix could open their presents.

"You had me pick first for teams, so you should open your presents first," Felix smiled at Jisung.

"Alright, I'll start and then we'll alternate," Jisung suggested, which Felix agreed to.

The first one that Jisung opened was from Minho, which turned out to be a pair of friendship bracelets.

"I wasn't sure which one you'd want, so I put both of them in there for you to choose," Minho mentioned.

"Well here, have this one," Jisung said, tossing one of the bracelets to Minho. The boys both put their bracelets on, and the other six collectively awed at them.

Minho smirked, and Jisung got flustered, yelling, "Yah, it's Felix's turn!"

Felix wanted to go straight for Hyunjin's gift, eager to see what it was especially since it was so small. He faltered, however, and opened Chan's first instead.

Felix opened the card first, reading Chan's message that said, "Now you can always have a piece of home with you." The gift itself turned out to be a snow globe with the infamous landmark of Sydney, Australia.

"Thanks, Channie," Felix said, moved by the thoughtful gift from his childhood best friend.

As the boys continued to open presents, Felix eventually got to Hyunjin's. Surprised to see a ring box under the wrapping, he opened it to find a silver ring with the word "Davantage."

He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on his finger, even more surprised that it was the right size!

"How'd you know my ring size?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin pointed to Jeongin who was sitting next to him, answering, "I asked Innie."

"And I had to ask Chan hyung," Jeongin quickly added.

Felix chuckled, thanking Hyunjin for the gift and leaving the ring on his finger.

Once the boys had opened all of their presents and ate all the pizza, they returned to their game, each team eager to beat the other.

At some point, Felix approached Hyunjin, asking, "Do you know what the word means on the ring?"

"Ah, the guy I bought it from said that it's French for "more." He actually helped me pick it out. I thought that maybe you could find a special meaning to put with it," Hyunjin explained.

Felix's heart fluttered. Smiling, he said, "That's rather thoughtful, Hyunjin. Thank you."

Hyunjin smiled back at the younger. He suddenly got the idea to give Felix a quick hug in that moment but refrained from doing so, afraid that it would be awkward.

Finally, it was the last bowl. Seungmin's to be exact. His throw would determine who wins the game, as the teams were almost tied. Felix's team was currently in the lead by only a few points.

Seungmin took a deep breath before throwing the ball down the alley. He smirked before turning back around to the boys. The ball hadn't even hit the pins yet, but he knew that he made a good throw.

He left the boys in awe as he got a strike, gaining his team the win. Jeongin practically jumped to Seungmin and clung to the older, giving him praise for getting them the win.

Felix shook Seungmin's hand, saying, "I should have chosen you over Changbin hyung."

"Hey!" Changbin yelled, offended by Felix's statement.