Chapter 10: The Angel Who Left

Prototype 0043, one of the results of the biggest project in Devildom history. In years XXXX, dragons began to cease from exist affected by an unknown disease caused by Pandemonium. To save the precious creature from extinct, the demon king from that era declared a big project called 'Project X'. This is the major point where demon race began to enter modern and tech era. Research and experiment, demon also learn and has the ability to think what is right and wrong. Though their nature is more of violent and ruthless way, still, they have some respect for knowledge. For the upcoming years, Project X keep evolving. Releasing the semi mecha dragons. Cloning the original dragons with tech puppets. The project keep going and going until further generations, to the point, thousand of mecha dragons have been successfully completed. That time, there are very few original dragons left. Most of them were dead already. The remaining dragons were preserved in a special laboratory.

The demons thought they have achieved success for creating the mecha dragons, however, that's the beginning of Devildom's destruction. The puppets have no ability to think and follow the instruction program. Furthermore, they are so violence and randomly destroy everything in sight once it's activated. The demons have no proper control on them so they have no choice but to seal all the puppets in a spell. The spell was written and being kept in secured documents. The authorities kept all the documents somewhere save. Since then, no one dare to bring up the documents again.

Behemoth look at the document with a wide smile.

"This is the one. Let's confirm it."

After he murmur the spell, one of the puppets got released and he programmed it straight to the Human World.

"There is no way Satan would just sit silence if I release this monster to Human World, right? I mean...his precious human is there. If my assumption is right, that human exchange student will likely summon him there to help. Hehehe... that's when the bombs which were set up in the puppet will come in handy."

***

The mysterious demon who was watching the explosion silencely, claps his hands with amusement.

"There you go, general. As your wish, he is dead. Even though it's not really him..."

The demon takes his leave from the top of the cliff into the deep forest, where the portal to Devildom is at. He was in charged as a spy for Behemoth to make sure the plan goes smoothly. He is done with his job so he is going back to report to Behemoth. But, something unexpected just occured. They thought Yuki would summon Satan because they believe Satan was the only survivor. But after seeing Mammon shows up instead, the demon has their doubt. They want to eliminate Satan but accidentally eliminate Mammon instead. The demon sent Behemoth a message regarding that.

"?!"

Behemoth's jaw dropped after he saw the text messages. This is not good, he thought.

"Mammon was alive too?"

The demon told Behemoth the Avatar of Greed was the one who get caught in the explosion instead of the Avatar of Wrath who Behemoth wants to. They are not the same. Behemoth was not pleased with the news. He wants SATAN to show up. Not Mammon. For the reasoning, it's simple. Both of them are enemies and threats for the king. Both of them are one of the Seven Rulers of Hell. However, the fact that Mammon showed up, ruined his plan to kill a threat. Despite the title was not popular, Mammon was known as the fastest demon in Devildom. He can dodge upcoming attacks real quick in less of a second. That's what stressing Behemoth now. If it was Satan, he was probably be dead for good. But if it was Mammon, he was likely...

The demon was surprised when he saw an attack come flying at him with incredible speed. He manage to dodge it, luckily, but the attack crush the cliff where he was standing.