Chapter 61: The Heaven's Judgement I

In the middle of town, some angels were just chilling and minding their own business until the entrance of the city suddenly exploded, revealing the fierce uninvited guest to the crowd.

The news about that demon breaking into the Celestial Realm has spread through the entire realm and causes an uproar among angels. He has become invincible and unstoppable. Every attempt at stopping him is useless. The purpose and motive of the demon remains a mystery for the angels. The only thing they know; he is really pissed.

Behemoth releases his wrath by  destroying and killing everything in his sight without mercy. He just doesn't care anymore. His hatred and anger overcome his sanity and rational thinking.

His presence causes most angels in the surroundings to flee and retreat with panic and fear. Some have tried to stop him from advancing but failed. The dead bodies only keep piling under Behemoth's feet.

"Quick, run!"

"?!"

BOOMMMM!!!

Watching the buildings and statue collapse in front of her, Lilith turns her head and focuses on the direction of the demon. The awful sight of her brothers and sisters getting slaughtered like a cow terrifies her entire being.

Between the crack of destruction and smoke, there's Behemoth, hovering above the sky menacingly. A thick of black and white aura emanates from his body. A single attack from him is enough to crush the building nearby.

Lilith gasps and covers her mouth. She looks devastated and horrified by the sight before her. Her body trembles uncontrollably to the extent, she's unable to move. Her heart is crushed and broken by the sight of her siblings getting killed.

"Please...stop..."She begs slowly, tears well up within her eyes socket. Her voice is breaking down with sorrow.

Behemoth pauses and shifts his attention when he notices Lilith peeking at him from the corner. His glare is piercing through her soul.

"Please stop! Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this to us?!"She screams with a mix of anger and sorrow.

"'Why' indeed, little angel?"An evil laughter escapes Behemoth's lips. His laugh echoes through the entire space and sends shivers to all angels nearby. He has lost himself completely.

"The real question is...why?"His voice sounds so deep and harsh."We demons were just minding our own business. So, why? Why did you kill our king?"

"?!"Lilith's eyes widen. She has no idea what he's talking about. But from the way of speaking and looking, she only realises that...Behemoth really despises her kind.

Without waiting for her response, Behemoth suddenly charges at Lilith with his murderous look. He seizes her by throat and leaves her feet dangling in the air mercilessly.

"Lady Lilith!!!"

Other angels scream in panic and fear of Lilith's life in Behemoth's grasp.

"No one moves or this girl dies."

At his warning, all angels immediately stop moving and freeze on their spot.

"A-rkh...!"Lilith can't even scream as she struggles for air.

"Answer my question."

Behemoth glares at all the angels around him. He keeps Lilith hanging with one hand and uses other hand to grab the bloody spear from his back. He raises the spear into view.

"Whose spear is this?"

Any dissatisfaction answer equals death. If they don't answer the question properly, Lilith will die.