Chapter 49: Welcome (Back) to Devildom!

Back to present...

"You've finally awakened the Ring. Good."

"Yuki!"

"Don't move, Luke! There is a huge flame in front of you!"Warned Uriel desperately.

"But! Yuki is! Yuki is getting kidnapped!"Tears stream down to Luke's cheeks profusely.

Solomon just kneels down and hopelessly stares at the red sky with full of regrets and sorrow. He is unable to do anything to save the person he loves.

"I...I'm sorry, Yuki..."

That's the last thing Yuki heard before Agares took them away. They had to think about Solomon, Luke and Uriel, worried, since they're trapped in the flame. Not just that. They know Agares has released 50 dragons to the human world, causing destruction and catastrophe, bringing the end to humanity. Confuse, fear, worry, guilt, sadness...everything is overwhelming their mind. Their mentality has been burdened by so many things and now...the high ranked demon, the Third General of Purgatory, Agares himself is flying with them in his grip.

Just after they sacrificed The Ring of Light and accidentally awakened their power, 'the Ring', Agares kidnapped them. The awakening caused Yuki's left eye to stay white and glow. Yuki knows that they should be worried about themself and stop thinking about the human world but...they can't help it. They feel so sad and guilty, knowing they're powerless to do anything.

Yuki can feel themself inside his arm as he flies with high speed. It's cold and windy up here. They slowly open their eyes and notice Agares is still gripping their waist tightly, not wanting to accidentally lose them. He is flying extremely fast and in just a minute, they reach Devildom through a portal.

ZUP!

The environment instantly changed. From the human world to Devildom. From the sky, they can observe the landscapes clearly. Normally, Yuki is familiar with Devildom's
environment since they used to live here with the demons. But when they stare down, they can barely recognise the place. Everything is in total mess and destruction. Fights and clashes occur everywhere. Demons vs
monsters...demons vs demons...
monsters vs monsters...Everything is happening here and there.

Watching the situation makes them almost tear up. Is this really the same Devildom they know? Just like Lucifer have mentioned before, Devildom is in total chaos. That's why the seven brothers sent them back to the human world and prevented them to return. They just want to protect Yuki.

Unfortunately, here they are...back to Devildom. This is all because of Agares dragging them here by force. Yuki is supposed to be happy since this means they can finally reunite with the demons they hold dear again but...the situation is cruel. They are here not for a visit. They are here...because they are being kidnapped.

Agares told them that the demon king himself ordered him. Why did he? What does the king of all demons want from a human like them? Yuki can't shake off their fear. They're scared and worried.

"..."

The scenes below them are so ugly. They wonder how are the brothers' doing. How are Diavolo and Barbatos's doing. They just hope that everyone is fine.

It's silence. Agares doesn't say anything through the rest of the way. He only grips their waist firmly and tightly. Yuki doesn't put up much resistance anymore either. They know it's futile no matter what they do. The demon is just too strong, just like Uriel has mentioned before. The feeling of the demon can kill them now if he wants to, sends shivers down to their spine.

They pass by multiple landscapes and places, getting closer to the demon king castle. When the castle appears in their sight, Agares starts to slow down, probably not wanting to crash into the gate wall. He turns his head down and looks at Yuki. His face looks emotionless as he stares into their eyes.