4: The real Sun Wukong.

Hi! Sorry I've been out for a while but, now I'm back! This part builds off the episode "Shadow Play." (S2 E7. 1:55 to 4:08) Also, Idk if I said this before but (' ') means the speaker is whispering (') Means it's the POV speakers thoughts and (") means they're talking normally. I added some random people, they were Wukong's friends in the past, added them for extra effect yk?

No one's POV

"Welcome views, to a Shadow Play, the likes of which you've never seen."

"Psh, I doubt it's th-"

"SHH" Tang said covering Pigsy mouth

"It follows the tragic tale of a legendary warrior, and how those who bring light to this world, inevitably bring darkness to those they hold dear..."

' 'I don't really like this Mk! I'm getting a bad vibe...' ' Mei whispered ' 'And isn't this about Monkey King? Cause it kinda looks like him.' '

' 'Yeah...' ' 

Wukong's Pov

'What is he talking about-'

"I FORGOT TO GET SNACKS" Mk yelled "MACAQUE, CAN YOU STOP TILL I-"

Mac: "Didn't you just eat?"

Mk: "B-BUT..!"

P: ' ' Yeah kid, and don't you wanna know what your "mentor" is hiding?' '

'What I'm hiding? I'm not hiding anything..! And the kid knows that he-'

Mk: ' 'Yeah I do but I can't do that on an empty stomach!' '

P: ' 'But it isn't- FINE. Go get som-' '

T: "GET ME SOME TOO!" 

M: "I WANT CARAMEL POPCORN!"

Macaque gave me one of his smirks and I snarled at him and then he chuckled

"Fine. I'll stop, hurry up Mk."

"K!"

_______________________________

' 'I got Tang some soda and chocolate, Mei your large caramel popcorn and-' '

"MK. Can we continue?"

"I don't think we shou-"

"I didn't ask you now did I, Sun Wukong?"

I growled at him before Mei told us to play nice.

"Ahem, as I was saying..."

"Like light heroes bring warmth, hope, and friendship. But they also give light to the darkness.
The hero and the warrior were like the sun and moon, their light a protective glow shining upon the world. Together there was nothing that could stop the two of them either the celestial realms or on earth..."

'What is he going on about..?'

"But--as time went on the hero obtained power beyond comprehension. As the hero's light grew so too did his shadow, and soon the warrior was cast in that shadow. In the darkness the warrior was forgotten by the hero."

Mk's Pov

"Forgotten by the hero..?"

"Huh, bud?" Macaque replied.

"You said the warrior, was forgotten by the hero... And that hero I'm assuming is Monkey king?"

"You're not as dense as your mentor, now are you..?" Macaque chuckled "But yeah! As soon as the hero got real power, he couldn't careless about his friends. Kinda like you bu-"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED." Monkey king snarled slamming his fist into the ground.

"Oh, but it is. You only care about people for their worth, or what you could get from them. Like c'mon, if MK wasn't your successor you'd still be on that mountain."