6: The Start

Mk's Pov

"Wait.., MK!?" She said, quickly opening her window. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HE-"

"SHH," I said, covering her mouth with my hand

"I need you to help me come up with a plan..."

"Ooooh? Alright! Let's start scheming!"

"Okay, so. You remember what happened at the theater?"

"How could I forget! It was super tense-"

"Yeah, but at the end, Monkey king said he didn't stay for the other two people, alright forgot-"

"I think it might have been Shiloh."

"Yeah yeah, but as I was saying Monkey king said that he stayed for Macaque, and I heard him whisper under his breath that he loved him!"

"Are you sure--seems like they hate each other."

"Well yeah, it did sound more like "glove" but that doesn't make sense--so he obviously said love!"

"Okay... So if he did, then what's the plan?"

"Well! I'm thinking we could help them talk things out..?"

...

"Really? Talk things out?"

"Yeah--or I can tell Monkey King and Macaque that I don't need to train today! And they could hang out!"

"Maybe we should think more about this Mk..? Oh! I know! We can watch them while they hang out so they don't fight?"

"Yeah! And we could whisper things, you know--like little hints?"

"YEAH! We're so good at this!"

"I know right? Let's go, hold on!"

Mei grasped onto me as we projectile through the air, landing at Flower Fruit Mountain.

"MONKEY KING?" I yelled waiting for a response--but nothing.

Macaque's POV

It was peaceful, I was "reluctantly" cuddled up with Wukong--but the subtle wind and then the sound of slight purring under me was calming. I found myself trying to go back to sleep when I heard a voice yelling

"MONKEY KING?"

'Huh? So the kids here...'

I didn't wanna be bothered so I laid back down on Wukong and hoped they'd--go but they didn't.

"MONKEY KINGGGGGG" The dragon girl yelled.

"Ergh..." I heard under me.

...

"Macaque..?" Wukong groaned, with a confused expression on his face.

...

"What?"

"You stayed?"

"I mean yeah I-"

*Snap

I quickly jolted up ready to fight.

"EEE OMG! YOU GUYS WERE SO CUTE, LOOK!" Mei said waving her phone in my face, with a picture of Wukong and I cuddling.

"OH, MK LOOK! THEIR TAILS ARE WRAPPED AROUND EACH OTHER!"

"Wait, WAIT. It ISN'T like that.." Wukong spoke under me "I just had to watch him so he didn't do anything at night, you know--when no one's watching? SO I just made sure I was watching him. Nothing more!" He reassured with a quivering smile