10: Who to trust?

Wukong's POV

It's been quiet for a long time, I can tell some were thinking hard. While others had little clue as to what was going on and didn't want to interrupt the others.

Unfortunately, instead of thinking hard and trying to devise a plan, my brain was all over the place;

'UGH. What does LBD want? And why is she using Macaque to get to me?'

'What does she have against Macaque?'

'Is Macaque not telling us something? Is she threatening him? Is he working agains-'

"Wukong." A voice called out to me.

"OH? Uhm, yeah?"

"I was asking you what you think, but you seem kinda out of it." Macaque started

"Oh, uhm--maybe.." I scratched the back of my head and pinned my ears down, everyone was nervously looking at me.

"Monkey king, are you okay?" Mk asked

"Yeah of course bud!" I smiled, it was obvious he and everyone else didn't believe me, but they stayed silent.

"You sure?" Mac started

"Mhm!"

"Okay... But normally you would've been itching to beat her again so maybe you aren't even the real Sun Wukong.." He smirked

'Not the- What is he going on about...'

But suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled my face close to his.

"HEY-" I yelled, though it was apparent to everyone my tail was wagging, and that I was red--with anger..!

"OOH!!" Mei and Mk started

"Eh, you check out." He chuckled

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU-"

"Calm down--I was just checking," He smirked "But seriously, it's not like you to be this out of it? What's up?"

"I said it's nothing. And would you stop doing that? It's annoying." I said receiving a shocked face from Macaque and saddened ones from Mk and Mei as I stormed off

____________________________________

"My lady, do you truly trust that simian will bring you the Monkey king and his successor..?" The mayor started

"No. I gave him such a simple task yet when he takes his first breath of mortality he rebels against the very one who brought him back."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to play my cards right, you have that lantern--correct?"

"Yes, my lady!"

"Then it's time to visit a fallen queen."

(Some of the writing will be word for word from season 2 ep 0 aka Revenge of the spider queen from Lego Monkie Kid Eng dub. So yeah!)

"Only one hair left" The queen chuckled "This little piece of that Monkey Kid holds all the power I need!"

...

"You finished tinkering yet?"

*Sigh "I have constructed what you asked for, the delivery systems are operational--so long as the venom works this time" The worker stated with a smug look on his face, much to the Spider Queens' dislike.

The arachnid growled as she raised, lingering over her subordinate with a fierce and threatening look on her face.

"The Venom will work." She growled, slowly returning to her mixture; the venom. All our queen had to do now was add the hair of the Monkey Kid.