7: Hang out

Wukong's POV

"YEA- Oh! It's Mei by the way. AND WOULD YOU TO BE GOING ON LIKE A DATE?"

...

"WHAT?" I protested. "I DIDN'T EVEN WANNA HANG OUT WITH HIM LET ALONE GO ON A DATE?"

Macaque glared at me with an annoyed and stood up.

"I agree. I wouldn't wanna hang out with YOU either. You smell, you're annoying, and you TOOK MY EYE. And, you have a terrible sense of direction. Even if I DID hang out we'd probably get lost."

"HEY-" I yelled, and stopped myself when he started walking off.

"HEY!"

"What-"

"Where are you going..?"

"Probably off to do some more scheming" He chuckled "Later M-"

"WAIT!" Mk yelled.

"What now?" Macaque groaned

"Maybe it isn't a bad idea for you two to hang out! You know, get to know each other..?"

...

"Fine whatever." Macaque said while walking over to me "C'mon." He said, dragging me by my ear

"OW, LET GO-"

"Quit your whining." He said before kicking me into one of his portals. "Later Mk."

_______

"OW," I yelled. "Did you HAVE to land on me?"

"Did you HAVE to be in my way?"

I growled at him before looking around. "This is..."

"Yeah, the theatre. Believe it or not, I really like this place."

"Uhm."

"What."

"Huh?"

"I thought you were gonna say something." He said, before turning around and getting the stage set up.

"I did... Well-"

"Spit it out then." He said, in a kinda annoyed tone.

"Alright alright... Uhm so before you said--you wanted to be friends."

Macaque's POV

"Uhm."

"What?"

"Huh?"

"I thought you were gonna say something," I said, before turning to set the stage.

"I did... Well-"

'What..? Does he need my permission to talk-? '

"Spit it out then." He said, in a kinda annoyed tone.

"Alright alright... Uhm so before you said--you wanted to be friends."

' Ah, he wants to be friends huh--perfect. Look at me! Gaining to trust of my enemies in a few days! Soon, I'll slowly steal their powers..! First I'll start with Mk, but why do I have to stop there, I can take the dragon girls, and I can easily take Wukong's- '

"Macaque?"

"Oh! Uhm, yeah what were you saying I zoned out a bit"

"I said... Did you uhm" He paused and scratched his head for a moment, looking away from me he asked, "Would you like to be friends..?"

...

"The great sage wants to be MY friend. I'm honored! I can't HELP but say--"yes"...!"