2: Mentors, am I right?

No One's Pov

"Mk!" Mei beamed "Where were you? Your training took longer than usual..."

"That's cause I met a new teacher!"

"New teacher?" Pigsy chimed in

"Yeah! But, I want Monkey King to meet him too, so I'll show you all him when he comes!

Wukong took his sweet time, hating the thought of Mk having a new mentor he contemplated even going or not. But If Mk was gonna have a new mentor he'd need to see who it was; to figure out if he could trust them or not.

Wukong rode on his cloud, angrily munching on chips till he arrived at Pigsy's.

___________________________

Wukong's Pov

"MONKEY KING! Finally, you're here!" Mk beamed.

"Monkey King, would you like some tea?" The Water demon asked me

"Uh, sure?" I replied, really wanting Mk to get to the point so I can hurry up and judge this new mentor of his.

"Now, show us this new "mentor" or yours..." Pigsy said.

"Okay! Everyone, meet..."

Everyone's eyes were fixed or Mk, I faced the other way my eyes still fixated on Mk, I wanted to play it cool; make it seem like I didn't care that he had a new mentor--well I don't care! Yeah, I just wanna see who it is...

"Macaque!"

...

'MACAQUE? No wait, maybe someone just has the same name... Yeah! That's it...'

P: "Uh kid, there's no one there." 

Mk: "Huh?"

M: "BOO."

Mk: "Macaque!"

M: "The one and only." He chuckled

W: "YOU?"

Mk: "Oh You two know each other?"

M: "Yeah! Of course! We used to be best friends back in the day, huh?"  He said leaning against me. I moved almost causing him to fall

W: "I need to talk to you." I said dragging him outside by the wrist.

_________________________________

Once we were outside I pushed him onto my cloud.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't want Mk to over hear--it'd hurt him once he realizes you're using him."

"But I'm not?" He chuckled

"Yeah..." I said flying to two of us to my mountain.

"Ah! So this is the famous mountain! I can tell why, that lava didn't see real-"

"Cut the crap, tell me why you're here."

"Sheesh, it's been what--a thousand years, and this is how you treat your old bud?" He chuckled, man his voice was annoying.

I growled at his nonchalant remarks "You want something, tell me what it is I'll give it to you and you can buzz off."

"I just want to teach a kid? What's wrong with that?"

"We both know that isn't why you're here."

Instead of doing his normal chuckle he started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I snarled, having the sudden urge to kick him while he was laughing. Instead I grabbed him by the scarf and pulled his face close to mine

"Oh, you're such a gem! You still have that grudge against me!?"

...

"HA! You really haven't changed"

I let go of my grip on his scarf and tossed him aside.

"You haven't either, so tell me why you're here and leave, and maybe I'll let you off with a warning."

"I told you already. I'm just here to teach a kid."

"I'm gonna be honest with you, "bud." I don't trust you."

"You never did..!"

Macaque's snarky remark silenced me for a moment

 I growled at him again and sighed. Then pulled his fur, keeping his ear close to me.

"OW WHAT THE-"

"If you hurt that kid, I won't hesitate to end things like I did before"

"Yeah yeah-"

Macaque's Pov

"There will be rules."

"UGHHH" I groaned dramatically

"Would you shut it?"

"Fine, whatever--you were saying?"

"There WILL be rules, you sleep with me, you-"

'Out of ALL the rules "yOu wIlL SlEeP WiTh mE" is what he comes up with? I could make some snarky remark--but right now, I really wanna hit him, I knew things would be difficult getting to the kid, and gaining everyone's trust, but C'MON!?'

"There's NO way I'll EVER sleep with YOU, of ALL people? NEVER."

"I don't understand the problem? And if you don't, leave. Do you honestly think I'll trust you alone at night? No way."

"Still not sleeping with you."

"Fine, you'll sleep on the floor then."

"WHAT? No, I'm the guest here. You sleep on the floor."

"No I- Ugh whatever fine."

"YEA- Wait fine? Oh c'mon! Don't tell me the great Sun Wukong is gonna cave just like that!"

"In fact, I am. The kid wants you here, so I'll let you stay." 

"Tsk."

Wukong kitted his eyebrows at my groan then looked away. "C'mon. The kid must be waiting"

'So, I guess he'll be a problem... No matter, I'll still-'

"C'MON"