12: Delaying fate

Mk's Pov Monkey King rushed to the scene with me holding onto his waist "Ha! Seems Spider Queen finally crawled out of her cesspit" I looked around to see what the damage was like, but then I saw it---SPIDERS?

"AH! SPIDERS, GET THEM AWAY FROM ME, GET THEM AWAY!"

I climbed all over Monkey King, causing him to fly uncontrollably

"Get off Mk!" He said, before throwing me off and flying away

"Hey wait, what are you-"

He sighed, "If you can't handle a little spider how are you meant to help me with that?" He said, looking towards the large Spider Mech "I'll handle this one bud, you just hang tight"

"Wait, I can still help!" I said, right after he zoomed off

__________________

Wukong's POV

I landed on Spider Queen's Machine, to be greeting by her patronizing demenor 

"Oh~ Monkey king! Well isn't this a nice surprize, finally come out of hiding just to see me?"

"Didn't know you were so desperate for attention, Spider Princess."

"It's Spider Queen, sub-human!"

"Tsk, Whatever"

"Thought I'd have to deal with the kid before I got to you, but since you're here, I can destroy you first"

She said, before charging at me. She leapt towards me but I grabbed her legs and launched her into a wall, giving her a snarky look before she disappered into the shadows

"Give it up princess, you're too easy to read!"

Opon saying that, I heard whispering from afar, immidiatly I launched myself towards it getting ready to strike.
The second I got close to the source of the whispering I saw it, no--I saw her

I leapt back when I saw her, just to be ambushed by the little princess.

"As easy as a fly" She chuckled, before wrapping me into one of her webs

"Oh no, a web! You seriously think this can keep me--ARGH" I yelpped as the web sent some current that contuniously shocked me. "WHAT IS THIS..!?"

"Finally, after all these years, you're mine." She said, as I felt my power slowly being drained away from me

"Congradulations on your victory, my queen" The demon spoke

"That web will continue to steal Monkey King's power, until he's nothing more than a dried up husk. Nothing, and no one will be able to stop me!"

____________________________________

Macaque's Pov

She left, she's off dealing with other matters yet I'm still here cowering like a fool.

'Sigh'

What do I do now..? Pfft, What can I do? If Spider Queen succeeds then it's over for me, but if I betray them...

Then I'll be fine. It'll all be over and I'll be done with the Lady Bone Demon, that's what I wanted, no, that's what I want... Yet I still can't bear to ship them on over to her.

Ha... Who am I kidding? If I wanted to do something, I would've done it by now wouldn't I..?

Oh Buddha, I don't even understand myself now.

No matter, I've stalled enough. No matter what I want, I need to comply with her. But if I do... They would never forgive me, I know it... Damn, I mean... Even if I did betray them, it would be payback right? I mean... Wukong started it.