Prologue.

Third Party Pov

"The Fuck." Jeon said in a stern voice and got up from his bed to walk closer to that beautiful man trapped in that long chain. "Stop bothering me with that annoying laugh of yours, Kim." Jeon pulled him by the hair to lift him off the ground and looked straight into his eyes.

"What? Can't I just laugh? Or even this is making your fucking dick twitch? Fucking so called Mafia." Kim lashed out and somehow freed himself from those "Laces" to hit Jeon with a hard punch in the stomach.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Pov:

There is a handsome and young leader of a Mafia Group, who was trained to kill and die for his people. Why does he kidnap a man who is a mystery to the world and also the son of another famous mafia leader? Does this Young Mafia want some revenge from him or was there something else that everyone else was unaware of?

Do things really work out the way people want them to?

Will this kidnapping lead to some unwanted feelings between these two strangers? What is in store for them in the entire journey of this story, you will know only by reading it till the end. Read this story to find out whether it will lead them both to their end or will it be an unexpected new beginning for both of them?