Delicate Flower.

Third Party Pov

   It was evening, Taehyung was busy trying to give Jungkook some painkillers. "I'm not in pain." Jungkook said. "Are you a kid?" Taehyung got fed up with Jungkook's stubbornness and sat in front of him. "Don't use force on me, Kim. I'm warning you." As Jungkook said, Taehyung now came closer to him. "What are you gonna do? With that damaged arm of yours?" Taehyung said and was about to bend over to get water from the side table but Jungkook grabbed him by the collar. "Don't forget, I have two hands." Jungkook said and realised how close Taehyung was to him. "And... you need that medicine more than me." Jungkook looked on the other side.

   "Jeon, your hands." Taehyung said when he realised how firmly Jungkook was holding him. "What?" Jungkook was testing Taehyung's patience. "Leave my collar." Taehyung said and tried to back down. "I don't want to." Jungkook replied abruptly, stopping Taehyung from saying anything further. "Until you tell me why you didn't run away?" Jungkook asked, looking into his eyes. It can be difficult to read a person's mind, but those eyes of Taehyung were convincing him that he could understand.

   "I don't know." Taehyung said in a low voice. "That's a lie." Jungkook now let go of Taehyung's collar and slowly took a hold of his chin to see his face properly. "It doesn't matter Jeon." Taehyung shook his hand and got up from the bed. "I'll run away from you eventually anyway." Taehyung said and put the medicine in Jungkook's hand. "You can't get away from me." Jungkook said and held Taehyung's hand. "Don't even think about it." Jungkook said, what did those words really mean? Why was Jungkook suddenly saying such things to Taehyung? Taehyung was also confused about this and suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

Jungkook stopped Taehyung from opening the door and not knowing who could be on the other side of that door he got up himself. The knock intensified with every second and Jungkook extended his hand, somehow Tahyung understood what Jungkook was asking and picked up the gun.  "I got your back."  Taehyung said like a whisper and Jungkook suddenly looked at him.  "What was this whole situation?" He thought and then slowly opened the door.

  "Fucking Jeon Jungkook."  Jungkook heard a familiar voice, and then a small man suddenly hugged him.  "God, I thought you were dead, Idiot."  Jimin said worriedly.  "Park, if you continue to hold me like this, I will surely die."  Jungkook replied and then Jimin looked at Jungkook's wound.  "You, I was so worried, how did you get hurt?"  Jimin pushed him back a bit.  "But how did you know we were in trouble?"  Jungkook asked, confused.  "Have you hit your head too? You texted me that and I was already on my way after that troubled man of yours."  Jimin told him and Jungkook understood who might have sent Jimin the message, he slowly turned to look at Taehyung.

"YOU."  Jimin saw Taehyung standing behind Jungkook with a gun in his hand and then Jimin pulled out his own gun.  "How dare you hurt him? I'll kill you."  Jimin said and went ahead but Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist from behind.  Taehyung stood there not even moving a bit.  Suddenly he put the gun to the side and sat down on the bed.  Taehyung was furious seeing Jungkook holding Jimin like that.  "What the hell is wrong with me?"  He thought and lowered his head to hide his face.  "It's nothing like that, I just blacked out."  Jungkook lied, did he really?  But that wasn't important here, Taehyung raised his head again.

  "Why are you lying? You were hurt because of me."  Taehyung spoke.  "What do you mean?"  Jimin asked and freed himself, he came towards Taehyung.  "Kim, keep your mouth shut."  Jungkook gave the order but Taehyung angrily clenched his fist. Jungkook's switching sides were making Taehyung annoyed with every passing minute. "I tried to shoot him." Taehyung spoke and picked up the gun from the side again. "With this." He said and started pointing at Jungkook again. "What's wrong with him?" Jungkook thought about hearing Taehyung lying like this. "Hey, calm your fucking ass, Kim." Jimin was worried about his friend and tried to cover him. "Let me talk to him." Jungkook held onto Jimin's shoulder.