Enchanted By Your Beauty.

Third Party Pov

Jungkook held Taehyung softly and felt embarrassed thinking about what happened just moments ago.

"He is a piece of work, sorry about.. FUCK." His assumptions were in vain when he suddenly felt a tingle on his throbbing member. Taehyung was in no mood to be distracted by anything or anyone right now, he already started his next move and was putting his hands inside Jungkook's loose pants. "Were you saying something, Jeon?" Jungkook couldn't get enough of how Taehyung started teasing and seducing him with those subtle touches of his from time to time. "I thought..." Jungkook started but then he felt a grip, and it was a hard one. He was getting amazed by the fact how Taehyung's big hands seemed perfect for every inch of his body. Taehyung was gripping Jungkook's dick, giving him a proper stroke and luckily also making Jungkook weak on his knees. "You thought what?" Taehyung repeated, sliding down Jungkook's pants just a little with his other hand and taking his dick all the way out.

 "You thought what?" Taehyung repeated, sliding down Jungkook's pants just a little with his other hand and taking his dick all the way out

   Jungkook could see how Taehyung was staring at him down there and then biting his lip. He was looking sensational, Jungkook wanted to be the one to do the biting. So he held Taehyung's jaw and lifted it up so he could look at his face. "I thought you are so innocent but now I am sure you are just like me." He said, leaning down to give him a kiss and then when he caught that Taehyung wasn't ready for anything, he just grabbed him and turned him around. "Aren't we perfect for each other?" Taehyung felt the actions and heard those words from Jungkook and it was his time to feel the fluttery feeling inside. The fact that Jungkook could say such things, and that too easily, always amazed Taehyung, he blinked his eyes a few times and opened his mouth to say something but he didn't know that Jungkook was waiting for that very moment and leans down again kissing Taehyung's lips and sucking the air out of him.

He carefully put Taehyung back on the bed and suddenly felt Taehyung's hand reach the edge of his T-shirt to slide it up, Taehyung wanted to take it off as soon as possible. Jungkook grants his wish and breaks the kiss, he gives Taehyung a chance to do whatever he wants to do with him, but little does Jungkook know that Taehyung has other plans in mind for him. He took off Jungkook's t-shirt, pulled him closer by his waist and started stroking Jungkook's dick again. "Ah.. Tae." Taehyung was falling in love with the way Jungkook was moaning his name like that, usually no one used to call him by that name and the way Jungkook's voice sounded, Taehyung was melting miserably from the sound of it. "You look so pretty moaning my name like that, Jungkookie." Taehyung was doing it, he was making Jungkook a moaning mess and God, he was succeeding in doing that. What a beautiful sight it was to him, a sight that he and he alone wanted to see. Jungkook was liking it, No, he was loving the way Taehyung was touching him, touching his sensitive spots and then suddenly.