Gateway To The Past.

Jimin's Place: Third Party Pov

Jimin was busy packing his bags for their upcoming trip, but his mind was somewhere else. "Did you tell him about the diary?" He asked Suga all of a sudden while taking out some of his clothes. "No, I just didn't think it was the right time to tell him about it." Suga answered and started helping Jimin fold his clothes properly. "You're right about that." Jimin started saying, sitting next to Suga on the bed. "I still remember how worried Jungkook was for that lonely kid back then, and now if he suddenly finds out the truth.. I'm scared, Hyung." Jimin expressed his concern. "Don't worry everything will be alright and he is not the only one, everyone has made some mistakes in the past." Suga said in guilt. "But to see them both making their way back to each other, it's pretty unbelievable." Suga confessed. "I know." Jimin replied in astonishment. Suga could see him smiling like he had seen him smile many times before whenever Jimin found Jungkook smiling happily. "You sure care about him a lot." Suga said, putting the last piece of clothing he had gathered in the bag.

Jimin looked at him, noticing his sudden statement, "I care for you too, Hyung, and to the extent that it hurt me when I found you lying to me that day." Jimin said and Suga also looked at him. "It hurts to see you walk away leaving me alone and it hurts when I thought for a moment that you would just move on with your life." He confesses and Suga suddenly leans towards him and hugs him tightly. "What's with this sudden confession, Jimina... are you planning to make me cry?" Suga said and caressed Jimin's back, everything Jimin said had come to his mind many times before, he used to feel the same pain as Jimin was telling him about today. "You asked for it." Jimin whimpers and starts throwing a few small punches, but then he falls silent and starts hugging Suga back. Suga slowly moved back and brushed some of Jimin's hair away from his face.

"Thank you, Jimina.." Suddenly hearing Suga's voice Jimin raised his eyes and looked at him with his slightly moistened eyes. "Thanks for giving me another chance and.. mmhh." Suga was about to say but then Jimin suddenly gave him a peck.

"How many more times are you going to say that? Stop it already

"How many more times are you going to say that? Stop it already." Jimin tried to move away but Suga pulled him closer again. Suga tilts Jimin's head to the side and leans towards his neck. "Ah.. ow.. ow, Hyung. Why are you biting me?" Jimin groaned as he felt a sudden pain in his neck. "I'm marking you as mine, just like you did with me, remember, "My Kitten?" Suga said with a proud smirk on his face. "So you gonna play like that?" Jimin said and pushed him back onto the bed, he climbed on top of him and bent down towards Suga's face with the same smirk on his face,

 "So you gonna play like that?" Jimin said and pushed him back onto the bed, he climbed on top of him and bent down towards Suga's face with the same smirk on his face,