Namjoon-ah.

Third Party Pov

Suga was annoying and teasing Jimin too much so he kicked him out and on his way out his eyes caught sight of that big window in front, he noticed that the sun was about to set.

"It's looking gorgeous

"It's looking gorgeous." He watched that beautiful sunset and thought of making something nice for everyone for dinner. He was about to arrange the stuff to do that but, "This smell?" Suddenly he got a familiar fragrance which he had not felt around him for a long time, he got worried and walked towards that direction.

"Well well, after many months here I am seeing this sight again

"Well well, after many months here I am seeing this sight again." Suga's voice startled the person in front for a moment. "Oh... Suga Hyung." Taehyung heaved a deep breath after finding that Suga was standing behind him and continued to take the puff he had been taking before. "Stressed?" Suga asked, standing beside him, they both were standing near the outdoor garden area of Taehyung's house and as Jungkook thought, Yes this place was designed by Taehyung himself. "No, but a little worried." Taehyung answered honestly and the ashes of that scented cigarette started falling on the green grass underneath.

"About Jungkook?" Taehyung heard Jungkook's name and felt how the mere mention of him made his own heart beat faster. He nodded and then took another puff, this one was a long one that made him cough a little. "Easy, easy there." Suga said, taking the cigarette from his hand and then throwing it in the dustbin. "You don't have to be this hard on yourself." He said, pointing Taehyung to sit on the bench. "By the way, where is your boyfri-?" He was asking about Jungkook when he didn't find him around there. After understanding Jungkook better, it was now difficult for Suga to believe that he could leave Taehyung's side even for a short while. "He is sleeping." Taehyung cut him in between and started caressing the petals of the flower planted next to him.