Mysterious Date.

Third Party Pov

The way Jungkook entered the bathroom was funny and natural, but the way he was coming out of his room was too sensational for Taehyung to see. He was dressed quite differently, his clothes were looking different from what he usually wore. Taehyung's eyes followed Jungkook coming down those stairs and then Jungkook suddenly stopped in front of him. "What's with him today? Why is he wearing this outfit?" Taehyung thought, still shamelessly staring at Jungkook. "So this style is really your type?" Jungkook watched Taehyung taking quite a keen interest in what he was wearing. But then suddenly he saw that Taehyung was turning back and going towards the kitchen without saying or asking anything.

Jungkook was constantly checking himself and adjusting his clothes to attract Taehyung's attention, but that was not working for him. "What the hell? He was staring at that fucking guy the whole time yesterday, he even went to talk to him and today he's ignoring me?" Jungkook thought, getting annoyed by the ignorance.

He was unaware that many things were going on in Taehyung's mind on the other side. "What's going on, why isn't he saying anything?" Taehyung thought while picking up an apple from the side. "Shit, looks like I'm going to be late." Taehyung noticed Jungkook looking at his watch and then frowning his brows, his gaze drifting away from Jungkook's handsome face and then stuck on his muscular, heavenly body.

" Taehyung noticed Jungkook looking at his watch and then frowning his brows, his gaze drifting away from Jungkook's handsome face and then stuck on his muscular, heavenly body

"I mean he doesn't look bad in those, but why the fuck is he wearing that outfit for?" Taehyung thought and tightened his grip on the apple and started eating it. After a while, he noticed that Jungkook was no longer coming near him, so he just cleared his throat and. "Umm... are you going somewhere?" He said suddenly but got no answer. "Is he intentionally trying to annoy me?" Taehyung thought and threw the apple at Jungkook, which Jungkook certainly grabbed easily.

"Hey.. are you trying to ruin my outfit?" Jungkook said, quickly checking his clothes for any stains. "I was asking you something." Taehyung said. "Oh, were you? I didn't notice." Jungkook was feeling good now, he took a bite of that half-eaten apple and started walking towards Taehyung. "Well, what were you saying?" He said and saw that Taehyung was trying to avoid his eye contact. "Are you having any hidden disguise mission today? Why are you wearing these clothes?" Taehyung finally said it.. "What?" Jungkook said, confused, he was trying to do something else but Taehyung's mind, it was going somewhere else. "No, I have a date." Jungkook said knowing that now he was going to get some good response.

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to say something but suddenly he heard a laugh. "What the?" He wanted to close Taehyung's mouth just like the way he did yesterday. "You? and a date? Quit joking around, Jeon." Taehyung said and continued to laugh at Jungkook.

" Taehyung said and continued to laugh at Jungkook