Hold me closer.

Third Party Pov

Jimin was having a bad day but he didn't imagine his day to get any worse, but guess what happened in the end? His eyes widened when he saw Suga, across the street. He was crouching down for someone. Jimin's fucking heart wasn't letting him see what was about to happen next. "Aww.. Sugassi.. That's why I like you." Suddenly he heard the same voice he heard before and didn't know why but Jimin got down from his car and started going towards them. Jimin was now able to see the guy closely, the boy was good looking indeed, but Jimin had never seen him in this area before. The guy was trying to jump and get on Suga's back, but was failing again and again, probably because he was drunk. "Yaa, you want to come or?" Suga started to speak but then he got this lovely scent of Jimin's perfume, smelling which he knew that Jimin would be standing there and maybe even watching him. Suga straightened himself and turned his head. Suddenly his gaze met Jimin and Suga understood that he was right, Jimin had seen everything. Jimin wanted to run away but his legs were not moving at all. 

"I didn't know you knew a thousand ways to cheat, Sugassi?" He said that and tightened his grip on the handphone he was holding in his hand. "Jimin, wait." Jimin heard the same voice which still sounded as soft as the last time he heard it. Suga, after asking his friend to wait for him, starts to run after Jimin . "You're misunderstanding things again, please hear me out first." Jimin didn't want to fall for those lies anymore, so he just kept running.. Running as fast as he could and finally reaching the end of that path, ahead of which there was only a big wall and nothing else to see or hide behind. "I.. I don't want to hear anything." Jimin suddenly turned back and saw Suga coming closer to him. "You, what you just saw, you are getting everything all wrong, Jimin." Suga said and now stopped in front of Jimin. "You don't have to give an explanation, I don't need one." Jimin started to speak.

 "But I want to tell you everything." Suga said. "Not only for you, but for Taehyung and Jungkook also. You need to know this truth, Jimin." Jimin was shocked to hear Suga's words. "What do you mean by that?" Jimin questioned but then he felt a grip on his hands. "This phone, I gave it to Taehyung." Suga started saying. "And I know what's wrong with him and what's the reason behind it." Suga said and took out his own phone to show Jimin something.

"This, this diary? Why do you have a picture of it?" Jimin's fear was increasing more and more, he was feeling afraid of getting trapped in Suga's words again, this fear was eating him up

"This, this diary? Why do you have a picture of it?" Jimin's fear was increasing more and more, he was feeling afraid of getting trapped in Suga's words again, this fear was eating him up. "Trust me one last time, Jimin." Suga said, and tightened the grip on Jimin's hand more.

" Suga said, and tightened the grip on Jimin's hand more