Taehyungie Hyung.

Third Party Pov

Jimin knew that he was in big trouble for bringing Suga to Jungkook's place without informing Jungkook beforehand. Jimin made his way to where Jungkook was standing. "Before you try to kill me I have to tell you something and it's... it's important." He defended himself when he noticed Jungkook throwing darts with his eyes at Suga. "There better be a good reason behind all this, Jiminssi. Because I can't bear to have him around Taehyung anymore seconds." Jungkook said in a low voice so that only Jimin could hear him. "Surely there's a good reason behind this and for your information, I'm also not letting your boyfriend take my man away." Jungkook couldn't believe what he just heard. "What did you say?" Jungkook asked, confused and turned to look at Jimin. "I said what I said, Kiddo. How could your Hyung accept being left behind?" Jimin said proudly and started patting Jungkook's head, to which Jungkook scoffed.

 How could your Hyung accept being left behind?" Jimin said proudly and started patting Jungkook's head, to which Jungkook scoffed

"When did this happen? I don't believe you." He said and then they both started laughing a little. Unaware of the fact that they were now getting Taehyung's full attention and then, "So how are you?" Suga asks, noticing how Taehyung's eyes are not leaving Jungkook's side. Looking at him, it seemed as though Taehyung's memories of Jungkook may have been lost, but the connection between them could still be felt. "They're still attracted to each other, huh?" Suga marvelled at the fact that such a wonderful thing had never happened to Taehyung before, but Suga was still glad that in the end everything was going to go back to where it originally used to belong. "I've been good, Jungkook has been nice to me. Like we've been friends for ages." Taehyung replied softly. "You like him, don't you?" Suga asked directly and then Taehyung started looking at him with the same red ears.

"What has happened to him today? Why is he smiling like this?" Taehyung thought seeing Suga smiling and before Suga could ask him more questions, "Let me introduce you guys

"What has happened to him today? Why is he smiling like this?" Taehyung thought seeing Suga smiling and before Suga could ask him more questions, "Let me introduce you guys." Taehyung said excitedly and began to lead Suga towards him. "Jungkook." He began to say in his deep but soothing voice. "Hmm?" Jungkook replied softly. "Remember I told you about my Hyungs last night?" He said and took Suga's arm to lead him forward. "He's one of them." Taehyung tells them. "Oh? I didn't know you were Taehyungie's Hyung.. what a coincidence, right Suga..hyung?" Jungkook replied. "Suga Hyung? Look how he's talking to me nicely today.. Looks like Jimin has done his job." Suga looked at Jungkook first and then cast a quick glance at the man standing next to him. "Coincidence? Do you guys already know each other?" Taehyung asked, himself a little confused. "Yeah, we've met at a club before." Suga takes control of the situation and Jungkook looks at him for the first time with a gentle smile.