Who are you?

Third Party Pov

Do you remember the question when Jungkook asked in his diary, that Why Can't You Always Get What You Want? And fate has decided to give him an answer to that question with various uncertainties. His eyes were closed and he was sleeping feeling comfortable around the warmest person but suddenly he opened his eyes feeling some movement by his side. "Taehyung?" He immediately sat up and saw Taehyung gently grasping a few of his fingers. There was this feeling that no one could understand or feel like Jungkook was feeling right now. He wanted to shout, shout with happiness and hug Taehyung tightly but then suddenly he felt Taehyung's grip loosen. "Please don't play with me." He said caressing the back of Taehyung's hand. After seeing him regaining consciousness, he runs to look for Jimin, who was sitting right outside Jungkook's room thinking about what Suga did to him and how he left him alone.

"You weren't lying? You weren't even pretending?" Jimin was laughing at his own stupidity

"You weren't lying? You weren't even pretending?" Jimin was laughing at his own stupidity.He was the same person who had been warning Jungkook not to get too involved with Kim and what had he done to himself today? "Jiminssi." Jimin heard Jungkook's voice and quickly stood up. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook, who was gasping for breath. "Call the Doctor." Jungkook managed to say and saw Jimin standing there silently doing nothing. "What's wrong with you? Why aren't you calling him?" He asked. "At that time Suga was in a hurry and he called that doctor." Jimin told him, Jungkook didn't know what to feel right now. It wouldn't be right to trust a stranger anyway, would it? He thought and took out his phone. "Hyung, I need your help." He requested.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

On The Other Side: Third Party Pov

Suga kept his head low and was regretting what he had done a few hours ago. Suddenly he hears some footsteps approaching his side, He raises his head to look at that side, In front of him stood a man of good height, broad shoulders and a handsome face, dressed in a familiar uniform. "What's the matter? Why did you guys call me in such a hurry?" No one could detect the pain in his deep voice, at this point he became adept at hiding it. But don't know why that pain was starting to feel familiar to Suga today. "It's about Taehyung." He finally replied. "What happened to him?" The two men standing in front of him said in unison. "He fainted like he used to a few times before when we lived in Daegu." Suga said and felt the same cold atmosphere around the place. "How did this happen? And where is he now?" The person standing in front asked in a worried voice. "He's in safe hands." He said, why did he say that? Had he really come to like and believe in Jungkook's deed? "But how could you leave him and come here? You know he might start panicking if he doesn't see any of us there with him?" The elder yelled at Suga with concern, but Suga looked more worried than ever. "I found a diary that Taehyung told me about a few days ago." Suga said. "A diary?" The other person standing in front asked. "There was something strange written in that diary, Hyung and that's what I want to talk to you guys about." Suga said.