Special One.

Third Party Pov

Jungkook's eyes widened, the touch of Taehyung's slightly dry lips on his soft ones making him feel things he might not have even been allowed to. He looked at Taehyung's face, his eyes were closed and he gripped Jungkook's hair tightly. Taehyung felt some gentle movements on his lips and suddenly opened his eyes and saw that Jungkook's eyes were also closed. "WHAT?" Taehyung suddenly retreated, freeing Jungkook from his grip. It took a few minutes for Taehyung to come to his senses. "What, why did I just do that?" He thought touching the lips and continued walking backwards. Jungkook was just watching him and was too stunned to speak anything himself. Was this Jungkook meant when he provoked Taehyung to say something, or at least open up to him? He didn't expect the kiss. "Why did you just...?" Jungkook started asking as he got closer to Taehyung.

"Shit." Taehyung interrupted him and shook his head in embarrassment. "I don't know, I don't know anything." He continued to say and suddenly felt a touch. "Kim, how can you do that? Do you have some things for me?" Jungkook held his chin up to make Taehyung see the front. "Things?" Taehyung repeats as he was about to get lost in Jungkook's mesmerising visuals, he suddenly pushes Jungkook back. "Stop asking such questions, fuck." Taehyung vented his despair. "I want to be alone." Taehyung kept his head low, "Please, get out of here." He really wanted some time to clear his head.

He can feel that Jungkook was staring at him but then without saying a word he started leaving from there. Taehyung suddenly sat down on the bed and continued to rub the bottom of his lips with his finger. "He, he kissed me back?" Taehyung said in a low voice, remembering the soft touch on his lips. "God, I'm such an idiot." He thought, who in the world kisses his kidnapper? Taehyung lay on the bed, fortunately with plenty of cushions and pillows around him, he for once felt like he was in his room. Taehyung lay down comfortably and closed his eyes. He tried to remember what exactly triggered him, was it when Jimin called out Jungkook's name so easily. "His name?" Taehyung suddenly remembered. "Jeon Jungkook." He murmured that name in a low voice, feeling as though his heart was about to burst out of his chest. Why was Jungkook's name making him feel that way?

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Jungkook's Side: Third Party Pov

Jungkook came back to his room and closed his door. It was a new sensation for him, that kiss.. Never before had anyone dared to kiss him like this. "No, that was not the only thing." He said as if he was speaking to his mind, he turned and looked at his interior. The pattern of those chains had him imagining Taehyung again. "I kissed him too? But why?" He questioned, gently nibbling on his lips. "Darn it." He let out the word and opened his door again. He took a look at Taehyung from the corridor above and saw that he was sleeping peacefully with pillows and cushions all around him. "Look at him, How can he sleep this innocently after doing such a thing?" Jungkook said, everything about Taehyung is different and it makes him smile involuntarily.

Suddenly Jungkook remembered something and took out his phone, he dialled Jimin's number but there was no response from the other side. "Why did he drink so much? I told him I didn't want any trouble." Jungkook tapped his phone in his palm, wondering what he should do now? Suddenly he got a notification. "Reached home." He read it and got the answer to his question. He wanted to go inside his room and sleep peacefully in that comfy bed after all these days, but staring at the boy sleeping downstairs seemed more interesting to him, so he decided to do so for a while.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Next Morning: Third Party Pov